43

🕖Flashback🕖

Tzuyu: Umm, Sana unnie?

Tzuyu: You there?

Tzuyu: You're probably sleeping rn, it's like 2 in the morning

Tzuyu: Anyways, I just need someone to talk to, just reply once you see this.

Sana: . . .

Sana: Tzuyu?

Sana: Is there something wrong?

Tzuyu: Woah, that was quick

Tzuyu: Why aren't you asleep yet unnie?

Sana: What about you? Why aren't you asleep?

Tzuyu: Just thinking about stuff

Tzuyu: You?

Sana: Probably the same thing. But anyways, are you ok?

Tzuyu: I'm fine, just a bit, umm how do you say this.. confused?

Sana: Confused?

Sana: About what?

Tzuyu: You know I have a thing with girls right?

Sana: Well, it was a bit obvious, but why?

Tzuyu: Idk, I'm just really confused about my feelings

Sana: Feelings?

Tzuyu: Sana, I think I like someone.

Sana: Woah, our Tzuyu isn't a baby anymore aww 😍

Sana: Anyways, since I respect your privacy, can you at least describe her, or him (if ever it's actually a boy)?

Tzuyu: Hmm ok

Tzuyu: It's a girl actually

Tzuyu: Umm, she's actually a bit older than me, and shorter haha. And I just met her but I felt these weird feelings even if we weren't even friends

Sana: Ohh so you made a new friend? That's cool

Sana: Is there anything else?

Tzuyu: She's beautiful. Like really beautiful. She's the definition of cute and sexy since she can nail both.

Tzuyu: She's also really smart. Also really talented and I love how she goofs off and can make me smile no matter what.

Sana: Aww that's cute.

Tzuyu: I have a question tho

Sana: What is it?

Tzuyu: Do you think that person will accept me for who I am? Cuz I'm planning on courting her after we know each other much more

Sana: Ohh

Sana: Well, you know, Tzuyu. Who wouldn't like you? I mean, you've got everything. And I guess a lot of people adore you because of that. And if ever they don't see what's good in you, I don't know if it's either you're hiding your true self or they just have eye problems.

Sana: Tzuyu, you're one of those people who have helped me become a better person. I became more open to others. And just a quick add in, I actually also have a thing with girls so you're not the only one. You have me here if you need anything.

Tzuyu: Awww thanks Sana unnie I appreciate it... a lot

Sana: It's nothing, anyways I guess we should sleep now.

Tzuyu: You're right. Thanks for the help unnie!

Sana: Anytime, Tzu.

Tzuyu: Good mornight.

Sana: Good mornight.

🕢End Of Flashback🕢

~~

Tzuyu was in Sana's place right now since the younger insisted. They were enjoying each other's presence, under a blanket drinking hot choco in the cold night.

"Remember the time we had a really really late night talk, or a really really early morning talk?" The younger asked. "The one that happened just recently." Sana added.

"Hmm, of course." Sana replied remembering the memory. "Well, I'm glad the girl accepted who I am." Tzuyu smiled. This left Sana confused. "What do you mean?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

The younger explained to the older one. "That girl was actually you. The one I said I was gonna court, remember that?"

"I was that girl?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded. "You asked about her and so I told you. But little did you know I was talking about you" Tzuyu smirked and Sana was still dumbfounded.

"I was that girl?" She asked again. Tzuyu then kissed her forehead and then her cheek and snuggled on the older's neck.

"Of course baby, I've a-already l-liked you that time ok?" Tzuyu scratched her nape while smiling nervously which Sana found cute.

"I didn't know Chou Tzuyu would be that bold. I actually thought you liked someone else" Sana said while frowning. The other started to notice it so she hugged the older one.

"I only like you. In fact, I fell in love with you. I'm not good with these stuff so is it ok if we take this slow?" She asked.

"Of course, Tzuyu." Sana smiled and leaned on Tzuyu's shoulder as they both shut their eyes and slowly fell asleep.

_____________