56

The girls already finished filming their music video for their comeback on April 22. JYP called for a meeting on noon for Twice to discuss things about their future promotions for this comeback.

"As usual, I'll be monitoring your performances. And make sure to lessen the spoilers you girls are giving." Their CEO, Park Jinyoung joked.

"I'll be keeping an eye on them, Sir." Jihyo assured. She looked back and glared at her co-members who were smiling nervously.

"I trust you with that, Jihyo. Because sometimes, it's hard to control these children." Jinyoung told Twice's leader. Both of them looked back on the girls who are currently doing different weird and random things on their seats.

Jihyo mentally face-palmed and thought how she was able to survive with these kids for over 3 years. JYP coughed which caught the attention of the other girls. "So, I'll be checking on the trainees now. I wish all the luck for your comeback and you may enjoy the rest of the day." He said

The girls bowed and thanked their boss before heading out his office. "He's right, though." Mina suddenly said. "About what?" Nayeon asked.

"We should seriously enjoy this day because after this, we would be busy with promoting again. You know? Like our schedules piling up." Mina explained. "Mina unnie is right. It has been a while since all of us were able to go out together on our free days." Dahyun said

The group stayed silent before Jihyo started talking. "But we're a lot more famous now. I mean going anywhere may get us harmed." she said

"I understand that you care for us, Jihyo. But going out during our hectic days is riskier than that. Let's just take this chance to go to the movies or amusement parks." Momo said

"That's actually a good idea." Jeongyeon pointed out. Momo then looked at everyone and asked, "What is?"

"We can go to an amusement park." Sana said and the other girls quickly agreed. "So is it settled then? It'll be my treat for my birthday." Chaeyoung said.

"But your birthday is still in a few days." Tzuyu looked at the smaller girl with a confused face.

"But we'll be busy on that day." Chae stated. They all looked at each other and decided to let the small girl do whatever she wants.

. . .

About an hour later, the girls were heading to the amusement park. They had to ride in 2 separate vans because the company and staff ordered them too.

They brought along their bodyguards and managers to look after them in a distance so they won't interrupt that much. Of course, they respect the girls' privacy and freedom so that they will be able to have fun. Since Twice is already so popular, the members had to find ways to hide their face through their clothing and had to split up to avoid any suspicions.

"Sana's obviously going to stay with me, I don't want her to get hurt." Tzuyu said as she wrapped an arm around the older one.

"Ooh, protective girlfriend. Now that's how you do it, Chou." Jeongyeon praised. Tzuyu looked at Sana lovingly. She carressed her cheeks and said "I've always cared for her ever since we met. Then I came to love her as well."

"Alright alright, enough of the fluff. Just make sure you guys don't go too obvious or else fans will suspect." Jihyo said. "Of course, we'll be careful." Sana said.

"Ok good. Now go enjoy your date kids." Nayeon said as the 2 ran off to who knows where.

. . .

"Wanna go to the Haunted House?" Tzuyu asked which made Sana flinched. "No, anywhere but there!" Sana whined while hugging the latter.

"I thought you won't be scared in a Haunted House?" Sana shook her head and punched the taller girl's stomach.

"Who wouldn't be scared in a Haunted House?" Sana asked back and continued punching the younger latter.

"I was just joking. Let's go play some minigames instead." Tzuyu said and took her girlfriend's hands and dragged her to the game booths.

"Tzuyu, look! It's a Yoda stuff toy!" Sana tugged Tzuyu's shirt as they approached the booth. "How does this work?" Tzuyu asked the man in the booth.

"Try hitting the 10-point mark thrice in a row and we'll give you any prize you want plus 2 food coupons." The man explained.

"That's cool, we'll play." Tzuyu said as she gave a ticket and adjusted the Nerf gun she was given. "Are you sure? It looks hard and impossible. I mean, what if the bullet won't stick on the board?" Sana asked.

"You've seen me play archery lots of times. I won't disappoint you, wifey." Tzuyu said as she whispered the endearment so no one will hear.

Tzuyu held the older girl's hand and placed their linked hands in her jacket pocket. She held the gun with her other hand and pulled the trigger. When Sana looked at the board she was amazed to see the bullet hit number 10. "Woah, amazing!"

"I told you." Tzuyu looked down at the girl and sent her wink. That definitely sent Sana overboard. She could feel her heart shaking. Tzuyu then shot another time and was still able to hit the 10-point mark.

For the last bullet, Sana saw Tzuyu close her eyes while trying to aim. "Yah! What are you doing?" Sana asked in shock. "Trust me." Tzuyu said without opening her eyes. Once the bullet was fired, Sana looked closely at the board.

10 points.

She shrieked and immediately hugged the younger girl. "You did it!" Sana was definitely turned on. The things Tzuyu does to her. "You were amazing kid! Anyways what prize do you guys want?" The man in the booth asked.

"We'll take the Yoda plush, please." Tzuyu said. The man gave Sana the stuff toy. "Are you two a couple?" The man asked which surprised the two girls.

They looked at each other and as if Tzuyu read Sana's eyes, she looked back at the man. "No, we're just close friends." Tzuyu answered and Sana nodded.

"That's too bad. I was supposed to give you these couple bracelets as an extra reward. I'm still going to give it to you, anyways since you two look cute together." That one statement made the two girls blush under their masks.

"Thank you." The couple thanked before heading off.

"I like how our bracelets has a moon and sun in it." Sana commented. Tzuyu smiled and held the other's hand. "Let's add that to our collection of couple bracelets. We'll also carve our names in that soon." Tzuyu laughed.

"That sounds sweet, Tzu. But you have to pay for it." Sana said and ran away from the younger girl while giggling. The younger girl just laughed it off then continued chasing her girlfriend.

_____________