14

Sana

Slap

Slap!

Slap!!

Slap!!!

Slap!!!!

Urgh! It still won't go away.

As you can see, I'm literally slapping myself. Why?

Cuz there's one thing that can't get out of my head...

Tzuyu and Somi's conversation.

Idk why I'm so curious about it now. Yesterday, I didn't mind it at all because I totally forgot about it the whole day. But now, I don't.

But one thing I heard from it was...

'There are lots of guys or possibly girls who would want to date her'

Her? Who are they talking about? Does Tzuyu like someone? Not to get my hopes up or be assuming but I hope it's me.

I mean...

Oh fck did I just say that?

*Buzzzz*

My thoughts were ruined when the doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door. There stood NaMoJiMi. "Eyy!" They greeted.

"What do you guys want?" I asked with no tone. "Ok squirrel chill" They put their hands up in surrender. I scoffed. "Ok, get in" I said opening the door wider and gesturing them to come in.

"You guys need anything?" I asked. "We need you here because we have to discuss something important." Nayeon unnie said seriously. Oh boy, this sounds bad.

I slowly walked to the couch and sat down with them. By them, I mean Jihyo and Momo. Nayeon unnie and Mina were on the floor. "What are we gonna talk about?"

There was a moment of silence when somebody finally spoke up.

"You and Tzuyu look cute together!!" Nayeon unnie squealed which caused the other girls to squeal as well. "Owww, stop fangirling!" I yelled while covering my ears.

Maybe next time they visit, I should probably wear ear plugs. That's if they just want to talk about me and Tzuyu.

"Guys, if you're just here to fangirl about Tzuyu and I then that's a pretty lame reason. FYI internet exists. Are you guys that old?"

"Look who's talking." Said both Jihyo and Mina. I looked at them while raising a brow. They just face palmed. "And by the way Sana, it's pretty obvious" Jihyo stated.

"What's pretty obvious?" I asked. "That you like Tzuyu" Mina said. "What?! I do not!" I yelled. "Sudden raise of voice, expected denial, you obviously like her" Nayeon unnie pointed out.

"Can't a girl be shocked from your sudden question?" I asked.

"Wait, you're a girl?" Momo asked

"What the heck Momo?! I said slapping her arm. "Hey! That's unnie for you!" I stared at her in confusion. "You wouldn't want me to call you that anyways." I told her.

"C'mon Sana! We wanna know if you like her!" Nayeon unnie whined. I was about to answer when I got a notification on my phone. As I checked, it was a message from Tzuyu. I immediately smiled and opened the chat head.

Meanwhile, the 4 were looking at each other with smirks on their faces. I sense another teasing session afterwards. I looked at the message and smiled wider than before. I could hear the squeals from Nayeon unnie again.