54

"Don't you think we should tell them?" Tzuyu and Sana walked hand in hand while going around the building. "Who?" Sana asked.

"The members. It's been more than a month since we were officially together. Maybe we should tell them before they have to find out from someone else." Tzuyu replied

"You're right." They went to their shared place because they both figured that they'll all be there.

"We've got something to say." Tzuyu and Sana bursted inside the room Twice was sharing.

"We have a new comeback?" Jihyo stood from her seat.

"God is making me taller?" Chaeyoung guessed

"I'm getting more lines?" Jeongyeon asked

"They finally have bacon rolls in the cafeteria?" Momo hoped and a little bit of sparkles were visible in her eyes

"What? No. That's far from what we're about to say." Sana said.

"I was hoping for a comeback."

"I was hoping I'll grow more."

"I was hoping for more lines."

"I was hoping for bacon rolls."

The other 5 looked at the girls weirdly. "Ok, don't mind them. What were you guys about to say?" Nayeon made the couple continue. Tzuyu took Sana's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"We're finally together!" Tzuyu happily announced.

"NO WAY!" Jeongyeon got too excited so she fell off her chair.

"Congratz, you two!" Jihyo got up and hugged Sana and Tzuyu.

"Finally!" DubChaeng were jumping around.

"Since when?" Nayeon asked. "Since January 25." Sana answered while the rest continued to fangirl over the couple.

"Sana and Tzuyu sitting on a tree..." They sang.

But before they continued, they had to cover Momo's mouth to stop her from making up the next line.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage."

"Then comes baby in a baby carriage!" The unnies finished off.

"I can't believe you guys are that immature." Tzuyu complained.

"You guys are saying that like you aren't immature." Mina snapped back which caused Satzu to be dumbfounded.

"Woahhhh burn!!"

"TZUYU?! IS THAT YOU?" Tzuyu mocked

"You know what, maybe we'll just head back outside." Sana said amd dragged Tzuyu out of the room.

"Well, I didn't expect that kind of reaction." Tzuyu scratched her head. "Let's leave them be, soon enough they'll be in a relationship." Sana said

"What about Jihyo unnie?"

Both thought for a while before looking back at each other. "When do you think we'll have a comeback?" Sana changed the topic.

"I don't know but maybe PD-nim has plans about it." Tzuyu shrugged.

"Besides, he just debuted Itzy. And I'm freaking tired." She added while walking to their dorm.

"You're right. We need some rest. And promoting the other groups wouldn't hurt." Sana said and opened the door to Tzuyu's dorm.

Sana decided that she would stay there for the night. She wanted to spend time with her girlfriend. It's really rare for them to have time for themselves because of their busy schedules. But now's a perfect time.

They both sat down on the couch, feeling exhausted. And as the clingy person Sana is, she immediately held onto Tzuyu's arm. "Hey, it's already 8. Are you hungry?" Tzuyu asked the girl who was holding on to her.

"Yes" Sana replied and closed her eyes. "Ok, I'll go make something for us." Tzuyu was about to get up when she was stopped by a squirrel.

"No, you stay!" Sana whined like a little kid and pinned Tzuyu down the couch. "I thought you're hungry?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana hummed "I'd rather cuddle with you all night" she snaked her arms around the girl and laid her head on her chest.

"You know, I'm really tired, can we just stay like this?"

"If you say so.." Tzuyu said and closed her eyes as well. Not even a minute later, they already fell into deep sleep.

Meanwhile...

"Let's go! I'm already hungry!" Momo whined. "Ugh, Dahyun please tame your girlfriend." Nayeon complained while messing her hair. The tofu and food maniac blushed at what their unnie said, but Dahyun quickly denied it.

"She's not my girlfriend, unnie."

"Ouch, eagle, ouch." Momo glared at the eagle-like girl. "You didn't let me finish. She's not my girlfriend, yet." Dahyun added.

"Ugh, you and your stupid lovey dovey lines." Jihyo rolled her eyes bitterly. "Well what about you, Jihyo? When are you gonna answer my cousin?" Nayeon teased.

"What are you talking about?" Jihyo asked. "We all know you both like each other." Mina butted in.

"Shut up, I do not. He's my or rather, our senior."

Chaeng made a buzzer sound. "Sorry, that's not in our dictionary."

"Whatever, Sana and Tzuyu are probably starving."

All 7 of them decided to go over at Tzuyu's room with food so they can all celebrate them being a couple. They knocked on the door. But no one answered.

"Um, I'm pretty sure they're already done eating." Jeongyeon said

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing" Jeongyeon shook her head. Jihyo was getting a little impatient so she opened the door, realizing it was open, it caught them all in surprise.

They looked around and saw the couple on the couch cuddling together. They smiled at the view, some even took out their phones to capture the moment.

"Seems like they're asleep, let's just leave the food here." Nayeon said and placed the food on the table. "But I'm hungry!" Momo shouted, almost making the two wake up.

"Shh, here, just take the burger." Nayeon said and threw the burger to the hungry one who was already happily munching on it.

"Let's go"

"Wait." Chaeyoung said and grabbed a blanket and placed it over the two who are sleeping.

"Aww, that was sweet, Chaeng." Mina said and pinched the shorter girls cheeks before heading out the dorm.

_____________