64

koreaboo.com

Breaking: JYP Confirms Twice's Jihyo And Kang Daniel Are Dating

Earlier today, it was reported that top idols Kang Daniel and TWICE's Jihyo were reportedly dating.

JYP Entertainment has since confirmed the dating rumors with their statement.

"Jihyo and Kang Daniel are currently meeting with good feelings for each other." - JYP Entertainment

At the beginning of 2019, TWICE'S dating ban of 3 years ended, and the members were free to pursue their own personal relationships if they chose to do so.

~~
"What?!"

"Ha! I win! Team Danhyo all the way." Jihyo sat and leaned back on the couch. The rest were shocked about the news. Not because of the dating news, but the fact that it was that specific couple who were revealed first.

"I guess we underestimated you." Nayeon said. "Nah, I understand why you guys think it's not us." Jihyo explained. "You thought that they would reveal a gay couple first because if they revealed Daniel and I, fans will suspect that we're all straight. You thought they wouldn't lead them on. Am I right?" They all looked at each other and nodded.

"We also think it's because he's from another company and he has to talk matters with Konnect Ent." Jeongyeon reasoned out. Momo hit the older girl. "Are you stupid? He's the CEO remember?" The tables have turned and Jeongyeon let out a soft mumble. "Right."

"Speaking of the CEO..." Mina started. "He already let out a statement."

~~

"Hello, this is KONNECT Entertainment.

First, we would like to apologize for our official position being late, due to us confirming the truth.

We can confirm Kang Daniel and Jihyo are currently meeting with good feelings.

Please watch over them well."

- KONNECT Entertainment

~~
"I'm confused, why would he lead them on now?" Sana asked. Tzuyu shrugged and said, "Well, he is full of surprises." The others agreed.

Tzuyu's phone went off, indicating there was a text. She tried her best not to frown but her girlfriend was able to notice it. "Umm, I'll be right back." She said before walking out of the room.

~~
??: Hi baby, how are you?

Tzuyu: I'm sorry I think you got the wrong number

??: No I don't, Chou Tzuyu

??: Don't play with me babe

Tzuyu: Haha very funny Jeongyeon unnie

??: What makes you think I'm Jeongyeon?

Tzuyu: You know, it could also be you Dahyunnie, or Chaeng

??: You're so stupid, baby

Tzuyu: Eww stop it, why are you even calling me 'baby'?

??: So oblivious, of course

??: I'll talk to you soon, I have stuff to do

??: I love you

Tzuyu stormed into the kitchen and fortunately found her 3 'suspects' eating.

"Great joke guys, but guess what I'm not buying it." Tzuyu said sarcastically and unfazed. The 3 looked at her, confused. "What joke?" Dahyun said while muching on a sandwich. "You can't fool me, you've done this years ago." Tzuyu told the girls while crossing her arms.

"Tzuyu, what are you talking about?" It was Jeongyeon's turn to ask. Tzuyu kept going, obviously not believing anything. "Quit the act guys, I know what's up."

"Tzuyu calm down, we didn't do anything" Chaeyoung said calmly. Tzuyu was starting to believe that they didn't do anything wrong, but she needed more proof. "Give me all your phones." She commanded. "Why?"

"Just... please" All 3 handed her their phones. Tzuyu checked each one of them and didn't find what she was looking for. "You're not pranking me, are you?" She asked cautiously. "No." They all answered. "Tzuyu, what's going on?" Jeongyeon asked. "Nothing" She answered before walking off.

~~
"PD-nim" Tzuyu called as she entered the man's office.

"Yes, Tzuyu?" The man replied and told her to take a seat. Tzuyu was hesitant to speak but she knew she had to. "I've received a text from an unknown number. It's not exactly a threat but apparently he or she knows my name." She started off and showed him the text messages.

"When did this start?" Her boss asked. "Just earlier." She answered. The man nodded and said, "We will block this number and we have to get you a new simcard. But save a copy of this conversation for proof and in case anything else happens. We will also do our best to track this person."

"Yes sir" She said. "Does anyone else know about this?" He asked. Tzuyu shook her head. "No sir, you are the first."

"Not even Sana knows about this?" He asked again as Tzuyu shook her head. "No, I don't want her to worry and be involved." The man nodded in response. "I understand and I will also strengthen the security for all the members and possibly for the whole company. Just be careful." He said.

"Yes sir, thank you." Tzuyu bowed and exited the room.

~~
??: You can't get rid of me that easily, babe

??: But I can get rid of them easily

??: I love you and you're only MINE

_____________