62

January 25, 2020

"Momo" Sana called the older Japanese girl but didn't hear a reply.

"Momo!" She called again, still nothing. She sighed and went up to the older one's dorm room.

As she opened the door, she saw two figures sitting on the bed, who she thought was Momo and Dahyun, making out.

"Oh My God!" She yelled in surprise which made the two let go of each other in less than a second. "What the hell?!" Momo shouted while panting really hard. "Damn, no wonder you weren't answering." Sana mumbled and covered her face with both her hands in embarrassment. "Have you thought of knocking?" Momo mocked.

"I'm sorry, ok? I was... oh God." Sana ran out of words. She inhaled deeply. The atmosphere was less awkward now but the youngest wasn't feeling it. "Well that was tensed." Dahyun said. "I'm gonna go get some water. I'll... see you, guys." She said the last sentence slowly and kissed Momo on the forehead before exiting the room.

"I guess that was payback for what Tzuyu and I had done to you last time." Sana said, recalling what had happened when the oldest Japanese member walked in on the couple about a week ago. Momo looked at the other girl, still processing what had happened earlier.

"Sana-chan, can you order some food?" Momo asked while heading to the room they shared. When she didn't hear a reply, she called again. "Sana!" She opened the door to find the younger Japanese girl and her girlfriend almost eating each other's faces.

"Fucking hell!" She cursed as her eyes widened.

"Hirai Momo! Language!" Their leader, Jihyo, shouted from wherever she was. The couple looked at each other, speechless. "I'm sorry, I just..." The food monster panicked. She was sweating a lot and she couldn't handle the situation. "Shit!" She shut the door with a lot of force and ran off.

"Well, now you know how it feels." Momo mumbled and sat back down. "Come here, what did you want?" She asked the girl and patted the space next to her. Sana looked at her awkwardly. "Yeah, uhh no thanks." She said and sat down on her own bed which was just facing hers.

The older one looked at her in disbelief. "Oh come on, it's not like we had sex. You clearly saw what we just did." Momo mocked. "Whatever." Sana breathed out.

"Hold up, you and Dahyun are dating?" She asked and the other girl looked at her with a confused face. "Uh yeah, it's been almost a year." She replied and the other was shocked. "What?! And you didn't even bother to tell me? Or anyone in the group?" Momo tilted her head. She thought Sana already had the idea. "Aren't all of us in the group dating already?" She asked back.

Sana scratched her head. "Well we, or rather I, hadn't seen you two get so intimate with each other." Momo scoffed. "That's because I'm not like you and Tzuyu. Yeah, you've seen us kiss before but we usually do that in private." She answered.

"Exactly! The only time I saw you two so intimate with each other was..." She paused. "...A while ago." She continued. Momo laughed. "Ok, forget about that." She said. "What did you want from me?"

"You do know what day it is today right?" Sana asked. Momo nodded. "Of course, it's your 1st Anniversary with Tzuyu." She smiled. "Awwiiee, Congratulations, Bestie!" She squealed and hugged her best friend. Sana smiled and thanked the older one.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you what I should get for her." Sana told her. Momo laughed. "You were the one who didn't know I was already in the dating world and you still ask me?"

Sana shrugged. "You're my best friend."

"What about Mina? I mean, she's clearly smarter than me."