20

Sana

"What took you guys so long?" I asked. "You were the one who didn't want to open the door" Jihyo scoffed.

"Wait a minute, Sana, how come the only one who was allowed to get in was Tzuyu?" Nayeon unnie asked. "Wait, where is Tzuyu?" Mina asked.

"In the bathroom" Answered Dahyun. "We're gonna be late, let's go." I ignored them and walked outside. "Hey Minatozaki! What did you and Tzuyu do?"

"And why is your hair so messy?!"

"Wait, did you guys have sex?!!!" Momo shouted. And because of that, Momo received multiple slaps.

"No you idiots" I stuttered. They all sighed in relief and Tzuyu finally went out of the bathroom. "Unnies? What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing Tzuyu, we just thought you and Sana had sex." Momo suddenly spit out. Tzuyu's eyes widened and she started turning red and looked away.

Jihyo then slapped Momo and said, "Would you stop? The more you talk, the more I think your face gets thicker."

"That's just make-up." Momo answered back. "Guys! Let's go, we're gonna be late." Nayeon unnie said and we all walked off headed to the café and convenience store.

_____________

"Uncle!" Dahyun greeted. "Dahyunnie, how are you?" He asked. "I'm doing good, oh by the way, this is Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo" Dahyun said and pointed at the girls respectively.

"Ah, nice to see you again Tzuyu, but I guess you've made more friends, Dahyun." Dahyun's uncle grinned. "There's more where they came from. They're in the convenience store. That's where they are working."

"Oh, I see, it's nice to meet you Sana and Momo." Dahyun's uncle greeted us and shook our hands. "Nice to meet you too, sir." Momo and I said. "So, are you guys ready to start?"

"Yes, sir." We all answered and followed Dahyun's uncle around. "You're only here until 5 pm because the other batch will come around that time. I suggest you split so two will be by the cash register and the other 2 will be waitresses. Just switch positions at around 12 noon." He explained. "Yes, sir."

"I still have to go somewhere so I'll leave you 4 in-charge"

"Ok sir, take care."

~~

"Tzuyu-ah, do you recognize this place?" I asked while leaning towards the counter. We're the ones by the cash register right now. "Yeah." She replied shortly.

"This is where we first met" She said and smiled. I can't help but blush at the memory. Of course I'd be embarrassed because of that.

"Sana unnie?" Tzuyu called. I looked at her. "Sorry" She cutely apologized, leaning on the counter, fiddling with her fingers while looking down.

I just smiled at her and said, "Tzuyu, I forgave you a long time ago. Don't think that I forgave you for nothing." I carressed her cheek. What am I doing?

"Look on the bright side, we're friends now." I said. Ouch. I never thought that saying that will hurt. Tzuyu just smiled and went closer to me. "Do you still think I'm a bitch?" She asked.

"After you 'sexually' harrassed me, yes." I answered seriously. Her face fell. "Just kidding." I continued.

"You never even continued being a pervert around me anymore so, of course I wouldn't think you're a bitch. And I guess I was overreacting." I explained. "Oh good, because I still thought that you do" She sighed in relief.

"I don't, and I won't" I said. "Not unless you'll do that to me again" I added. She whined "Ah, unnie." I giggled and pinched her cheek.

_____________