65

Sighing after receiving another set of texts, Tzuyu decided it was safer to not reply. Turning back, she saw her girlfriend looking at her, concerned.

"God! You scared me." Tzuyu panted heavily, recovering from the shock. "What's wrong?" She asked. Sana shook her head.

"I think I'm supposed to be the one who'll ask you that." Sana said. "I'm fine, babe." Tzuyu stroke her girlfriend's cheek in assurance. "Then, what about that text you've received?" Sana continued to ask. "It's nothing." She basically lied. Sana didn't easily believe her so she let it pass, for now. Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead. "Let's just go to sleep now, okay?" Sana nodded.

Both of them walked to the room and laid down and cuddled on Tzuyu's bed. "Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Sana asked again. Tzuyu didn't want to keep something from her girlfriend but decided it was best for now. Tzuyu shook her head. "I'm fine, alright? Let's get some rest. Tomorrow's a big day." Sana furrowed her eyebrows. "What's tomorrow?" She asked.

Tzuyu shrugged but answered. "Nothing special." She buried her face on the crook of Sana's neck. "I just wanted to spend time with you." She cooed. Sana instantly blushed. "Me too." She said softly. "Let's sleep now, mi sol." Tzuyu pecked Sana's forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight. I love you." Sana responded. "I love you too." Tzuyu said. The couple shared a goodnight kiss before dozing off.

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up to the light strokes by her girlfriend on her face. Sana quickly pulled away her own hand. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "I didn't realize you were awake." Tzuyu smiled and pecked the older girl's lips. "It's okay, it was soothing."

"Anyways, I was thinking, would you want some waffles? There's that Breakfast House just outside the building." Sana suggested. Tzuyu nodded. "But I want their pancakes." She said and Sana giggled, kissing her girlfriend's cheek. "You'll have the pancakes then." She smiled then sat up to change. Tzuyu did the same but she was stopped by Sana.

"Why? I wanna go with you." She insisted. "No, I'll go. You can go back to sleep or something." Sana said and grabbed her hoodie and mask. "I'll be back in a few, okay? I'll get you your pancakes." She kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "See you. Love you."

"Love you too." Tzuyu said softly before Sana went out of the room. She was still hesitant to let the girl go alone. Knowing that the situation right now is risky. But Sana didn't know that. She tried calming herself down. The Breakfast place was only across the street. She'll be fine, she kept telling herself.

~~

Sana was already out of the building, heading to the Breakfast House. She ordered a pancake meal for Tzuyu and waffles for herself to take out. After paying, she headed out. She saw a girl wearing a dark blue tie dye hoodie sitting in the bench outside, frozen. She found it strange but she kept walking.

As she passed the girl, she tripped over something which she knew was a foot (and probably a leg). Since Sana is known to be clumsy, she also lost her balance and fell on the cold ground, twisting her ankle in the process. She yelled in pain and looked back at the girl but found out that she wasn't there anymore. She looked around but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Sana!" She heard someone yell. She looked up and found Jinyoung from GOT7. "Jinyoung oppa." The older boy ran up to the fallen girl and helped her sit on the bench, the same one where she last saw that girl. "Are you alright? Is your foot okay?" He asked and checked her foot. "I might've twisted it a bit." She said, unsure of herself.

"We have to get you back inside. C'mon I'll help you." He helped her stand up and walk back to the building. "I saw what happened." Jinyoung started. "You did?" Sana asked back, relieved that someone else was able to witness it. "It was really that girl in the blue hoodie. And it looked like she really did it on purpose. " He continued. "I don't know. It could've been an accident." Sana said. The older one shook his head. "If that was an accident, then she would've apologized and not get away with it." He said. Sana knew he had a point. "I guess you're right." She said.

They were already inside the building when she saw Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina by the lobby. "Oh my God! Sana, what happened?" Nayeon asked in shock as she walked over to the injured girl. The 2 other members followed right behind her. "I'll go get Tzuyu." Jinyoung turned to Sana and the girl only nodded. Almost everyone in the company knew that they were dating.

She sat down with the help of the girls. She told them about what had happened. "Oh God! That's awful!" Mina ran her hand through her hair. "Do you know who it is?" Jihyo asked but Sana shook her head. "I didn't see her face." She answered.

Seconds later, Tzuyu appeared and ran as quickly as she can to her girlfriend. "Sana!" She called. "Jinyoung oppa... told me what happened." She panted. "We'll leave you two alone." Jihyo patted the couple's shoulders before the 3 of them left. Tzuyu nodded while mouthing them a thank you.

"We called Paramedics and they'll be here in a few. How are you? Dang, I was so worried." Sana just played with her fingers. She reached out to the unharmed takeouts she got and gave it to the younger girl. "I got you your pancakes, though." She said to lighten up the mood. The younger one gladly received it. "I know, babe, and thank you but that's why I wanted to go with you." Tzuyu explained and started eating their breakfast. She also opened Sana's meal and fed her.

"Wait, why does it sound like you knew this would happen?" Sana hesitantly asked. Tzuyu realized what she said and started to get nervous. "I mean, it was bound to happen, right? Considering that people are aware of our existence." She laughed nervously. Sana didn't say anything else. The Paramedic Team arrived and took a look at Sana's ankle. They told them that it was a minor injury but she still needed to be treated.

"So how long will her foot heal?" Tzuyu asked. "It will take about a few days to 2 weeks. She just needs rest and maybe an ice pack. But we'll be taking her to the hospital for further treatment." One of the staff explained. Tzuyu nodded "I guess that's what's best. Thank you."

After talking to the paramedics she looked over to Sana. "I'll follow you to the hospital after I change my clothes. I will not show up there in my pajamas." She joked. Sana giggled. "Alright, I'll see you." Tzuyu pecked the older girl's cheek before she went off. "Take care. Love you." She whispered. "Love you too." Sana whispered back.

~~
Tzuyu hurried back to her room to change. Just as she was about to leave, she found a note sitting on her nightstand. It read:

"What a TWIST in the story!" - K.C.

Tzuyu clenched her fists and scoffed. She crumpled the paper and checked her phone but there weren't any new messages from this person. "How stupid of them to leave their initials in this note."

_____________