25

Tzuyu

Today, Sana and I will be hanging out, I am currently walking to her condo because it's just near. I decided to message her.

Tzuyu 💙: Sana unnie, I'm on my way to your condo now.

Sana 💜: Really Tzuyu? It's too early

Tzuyu 💙: You were the one who asked me on what time I wanted to go there

Sana 💜: Oh right

Sana 💜: Ok wait, I'll go prepare myself

Tzuyu 💙: Ok unnie, See ya!

Sana 💜: You too

Aww, no I love you? 😔

Pfft. To think Tzuyu, you were the first one to say I Love You. Low possibility that she'll say it first.

Wait, why am I expecting that when we're not even together.

"You're out of your mind Chou" I got startled when I heard a voice. I looked up to see no one. I looked behind me and no one's there either.

Probably just my head talking. I continued walking until I finally reached her door.

I knocked a few times and she finally got the door. Revealing a "newly-woken up" Sana unnie. Awww so cute.

Her hair was a bit messy, she was just in short shorts with an oversized navy blue shirt. Damn.

"Morning unnie" I greeted while smiling cheekily. "Morning Chewy ah" she said in her morning voice while rubbing her eyes. Oh my God Jihyo send help!

I went inside and we both sat down on the couch. "Just woke up?" I asked and she nodded. "Did you eat already?" She asked.

"No."

"It's past 8, I expected you to have already eaten." She said. "Well, I expected you to have already woken up." I teased. She pouted.

"Lol it's fine, unnie, I'll cook breakfast for both of us." I said and stood up from the couch. "Ok, I'll go take a shower." she said. "Sure." I proceeded to the kitchen and cooked us breakfast.

A few minutes later, I finished cooking and she also finished taking a bath. "Smells good Tzu." She said. "Thanks unnie" I said.

We both sat down and started to eat.

"I was talking about you, not the food" she said as she smirked. I looked at her, dumbfounded. She looked away and shook her head. I looked down and I can feel my face heating up.

We then continued eating. After eating we washed the dishes, but no water fights this time. I don't want that thing to happen to us ever again. That's still stuck in my head.

_____________

⏳ Time Skip ⏳

"Tzuyu let's go!" Sana said "Sure" I said and we walked outside.

~~

Jihyo

I'm under this gigantic tree by the building Sana's living in, waiting for the rest to arrive. I checked my watch for the nth time.

8:20

They should be here by now. Seconds later, I could hear a group of people walking towards me while chatting.

I looked up to see 6 out of 8 of my gay friends. Just right, Sana and Tzuyu are the 7th and 8th.

"Finally! I thought you'll be late." I said. "Have a little faith unnie" Chaeng said.