10

Sana

Was she serious? Was she really that bitch? No wonder she was so defensive when I was ranting about her.

Argh! Sana you pabo.

How come I've trusted that girl? This is so frustrating!

I stood up from the couch and grabbed my hoodie and went outside. I walked to the park since that is the only peaceful place I know (aside from my house).

It was really cold, not even my hoodie can warm me. Like it was freakin' cold. I'm literally freezing. I saw a hot chocolate stand nearby and decided to buy one.

After buying, I took a few sips. It warmed me more but I was still freezing. I couldn't walk any further so I just decided to sit by the grass.

While sipping my hot choco, I felt a lot warmer than before. But I realized, it wasn't from my drink. I felt a blanket wrap around me.

I turned around and saw that Tzuyu girl. Tzuyu right? Yeah. Pfft that girl. Why is she being so nice all of a sudden?

She smiled while sitting next to me. "H-hey Sana." She stuttered. "What do you want?" I said coldly. She scratched her head nervously.

"Um I saw you freezing in here so I decided to make you feel warm" she answered. I looked at her. "What about you?" I asked, concerned.

Wait, why am I concerned?

Why am I being nice to her?

She deserves to freeze!

"I'm fine." She answered, adjusting her blanket that was still wrapped around me. "Um Sana?" She called. I didn't answer her back. Yet she continued.

"Um, look, I'm really sorry for being rude to you before. I admit it, I am a brat at times. Yeah, at times only, I guess. I know you don't know me that well and you probably don't trust me but I can be a soft person. Like when I'm not being rude and such. I sound so stupid. It's just... I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?" She asked with sincerity.

Woah. Never knew she was that kind of person. I noticed her shivering by my side. So I got the blanket and shared it with her. She looked at me surprised.

"I forgive you Tzuyu-ah" I smiled at her. This is probably the first time I smiled at her. She smiled back. That smile is killing me, I swear. I never really got to pay attention to it the times she's done that before.

"Are we ok now?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah" I replied, I unconsciously snuggled closer to her and I hugged her from the side to keep myself warm.

She was startled by my actions. Even I was shocked as well. I can't believe I'm saying this but, she smells really good. Her scent is addicting. It's freakin' driving me crazy!

I felt her arm wrap around me as well. I was startled at first. I don't know why but I feel comfortable being around her. Being in her arms. We just met and made up but I don't know why I love this feeling.

We stayed like that for a long time. At the same time, we also got to know each other more.

I figured out that she's actually 2 and a half years younger than me and she's also Taiwanese. So this kid was barely sixteen and she had the guts to flirt with me like that?

I'm speechless...

And as she said earlier, she's a soft person, and has a soft spot for animals especially for dogs which is really cute. She's really sweet as well. This whole blanket thing says it all.

Then we realized that we've been staying in that position for hours. "Sana unnie, it's already late. We should get home" Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, we should" I replied. We both stood up and folded the blanket. "Um, Tzuyu-ah?" I called her. She looked at me and hummed.

"C-can you walk m-me home?" I stuttered. Why did I have to stutter? "Sure" she replied while smiling. I swear I'm dead now.

We walked to my place together and not to mention, we were walking hand in hand like we've known each other all our lives. I just felt safe by holding her hand. It just feels right.

As we reached my condo I allowed her to come in. Technically, I live alone. She walked in and her eyes traveled around.

Then suddenly, it started to rain. That's when I got the idea. "Um, Tzuyu, it's raining, maybe it's best for you to just stay here. You might get sick"

"Oh, it's fine unnie, I have an umbrella" she stated. And she actually doesn't. "Really? Cuz I don't see it. You're gonna get sick while walking in the rain." I said.

"Please Chewy? Just for tonight?" I begged along with an aegyo. I don't even know why I'm doing this. She smiled like it's her job.

"Ok. I'll stay here with you" she replied. Great! I nodded. "I'll go grab some clothes for you" I said. I quickly ran upstairs and picked out an oversized shirt (cuz she's taller than me) and a pair of shorts.

I got down and handed her the clothes. I went back upstairs and changed as well. After a while, she was also done changing. "You sleepy?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah" she answered. "Tzuyu, you can sleep with me in my bed" I said like it was the most normal thing to say after being with someone you just met. "No it's fine unnie. I'll stay just here in the couch" She patted the couch.

"Please Tzuyu?" I asked with an aegyo, probably that would work, even though it may be cringe worthy. I guess she can't stand my cuteness cuz after that, she agreed.

We both reached my room and laid down on my bed. I snuggled with her, like I did earlier and she also wrapped her arms around me. We just met and this is what we're doing? But somehow, I just don't wanna let go.

I stared at her and she stared back. I admired her face for the first time. She has really beautiful facial features. Her eyes, nose, and her lips. They look soft. I wonder what it'll feel when...

Ugh. Enough Sana. Just wish her good night.

"Good night Tzuyu-ah, sleep tight"

"Good night Sana Unnie"

And with that, we both closed our eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________

So I wanted to make this update better since it's Satzu day after all.

And again...

Happy Satzu Day! ❤❤🎉🎉

4/25/18