73

Sana

The morning finally came. I jumped out of the bed and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water.

I was surprised that no one was awake yet. The whole place was so quiet. Sometimes I wonder what has been going on in this dorm.

Oh wait, I don't think I wanna know.

I couldn't help but recall the events that had happened last night. Was she staring at me? I mean, clearly she was. I didn't even know but I felt it. One thing I've learned from our relationship was being able to feel her staring at me.

If Dahyun's sixth sense was finding cameras, then mine would have to be feeling Tzuyu staring at me. When I thought that the tension was finally over, another thing happened. Our hands touched for the first time in months. That made my heart beat fast. I still get chills from it.

Even when Jihyo was slicing the pizza, our hands were still together. It was like none of us wanted to let go. It just felt right. I've definitely missed that feeling. I've definitely missed her.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I wasn't alone anymore. I turned back around and almost spit out my water. The girl who's been invading my mind made her way to the kitchen. She still looks hot although she just got out of bed. She always has.

She just saw me here, oh God. She stared at me for quite some time. Jesus, what is with us and staring at each other? Well, I don't think I want to complain.

I look like an idiot. Dammit, Sana, greet her something. Before I was able to open my mouth to speak, she spoke. "Good morning." She said quietly. She beat me to it. Oh wait, I should say something too.

"Good morning." I said back.

Suddenly, she walked closer to me. I couldn't process anything that was happening right now. She continued to walk closer until our faces were inches apart. "Hey." She breathed out. I gulped. I don't think I was breathing anymore.

"I want to get some milk. You're blocking my way." She said while pointing to the fridge which was right behind me. I internally facepalmed. Why did I assume so much? "Oh." I quickly moved away. That was like the longest sentence or sentences she's ever said to me ever since I got back.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there, still looking like an idiot. I just watched her pour milk on her glass. I've never been more stupid in my entire life. I even look so stupid right now.

God must've heard my prayers because I heard the other members walk in. 

This is going to be a long day...

Tzuyu

Milk. All I needed was milk. But, she made that way harder for me. The moment I walked closer to her, I just wanted to kiss her on the spot. My heart was telling me to, but my brain said otherwise.

I don't even know if she still loves me. If I really did kiss her, I might just hurt myself. I don't want to think about it too much. I really want to just hug her and tell her how much I've missed her. I wanted to tell her that I still love her, but my own self was being a baby about it.

The day passed by faster than I thought it would. It was just a normal day at home. I barely even talked to anyone. I didn't want to put myself in another uncomfortable and awkward situation. I succeeded in doing that.

I was in my room, thinking about everything that's been going on in my life. I then remembered that Twice was on hiatus. Is she still part of Twice? I never really got to think about that because I didn't want to know the answer.