61

Time Skip

(Again, I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I updated.)

_____________

"Honey." Tzuyu called her girlfriend who was still sleeping.

"Honey" She called again, and also kissed her cheek. After a while, Sana woke up. "Good morning, Tzuyu-ah." Sana smiled. Tzuyu smiled back and after a while, her smile got bigger. It was scaring Sana a bit.

"Why?" She asked. Tzuyu brought out a tray of the food she made. "Happy Birthday, Love." She greeted. Sana got a bit emotional. "Aww thanks, love." She took the tray and saw the food that Tzuyu prepared for her. It was all of her favorite food.

"That was very sweet of you." Sana smiled. "I knew you would like the idea of breakfast in bed." Tzuyu proudly said.

Sana looked at the latter. "Isn't my breakfast, as well as my lunch and dinner always in my bed?" Sana asked. "Sleeping next to me?" She smirked.

Tzuyu leaned closer to the Birthday girl and gave her a really long kiss. They pulled away after. "You're very clever." Tzuyu told the older girl.

"Anyways that's only like a small part of my birthday surprise for you. All you have to do is look forward to this day." Tzuyu kissed her girlfriend's cheek and stood up. Sana was surprised. "Tzuyu, you didn't have to." She said.

"But I want to." Tzuyu pouted. "If you say so." Sana shrugged. She then remembered the surprise Tzuyu did for her on her birthday last year.

"What are you thinking?" Tzuyu asked. "I remembered the surprise you did for me last year." Sana replied. Tzuyu chuckled, "Nahh, that was nothing."

"That was very sweet and romantic." Sana laughed as Tzuyu watch her girlfriend in awe. "C'mon let's go down, the others are waiting." Tzuyu said and pulled her girlfriend up and took the tray then they headed downstairs.

~~

"Happy Birthday Sana!" All of the members greeted and gave their gifts when Sana went down.

"Thank you guys" Sana grinned widely. Tzuyu hugged the older girl from behind. "You should do a VLIVE." She said. Sana nodded. "Sure, let's do it after we eat breakfast.

Tzuyu shook her head. "We want you to do it since it's your birthday." All of the members nodded. Sana pouted, "I want to do it with you guys."

"We'll be behind the camera then." Tzuyu said and Sana just nodded. "Well, let's eat!" She called and everyone cheered enthusiastically.

~~

Everyone was done eating so they all prepared for Sana's VLIVE. The rest of the members were behind the cam, like they promised Sana. The camera was finally on and a lot of Onces came to watch live.

"Hello, Once!" Sana waved. They wished Sana a Happy Birthday. "Thank you for joining me in my birthday live." She said.

"Sana unnie, we have cake." Tzuyu said from behind as she gave Sana her cake. She was surprised again. Once saw Tzuyu on frame, taking Sana's cake from the box.

Sana read some of the comments.

Hi Tzuyu!

Hello Maknae 👋

Tzuyu looked at the cam and waved. "Hello Once!" She greeted back. She then whispered in Sana's ear but no one heard it except the 2.

"Another part of my birthday surprise for you." Sana looked at the latter then looked away to read the comments.