26

Tzuyu

Beep Beep

"Eyy! I'm guessing there's someone who likes you!" Nayeon unnie nudged me. Remind me why I'm with her again? Oh right, she decided to come over. But how did she know where I live? Gosh this woman is so FC. We just met not too long ago.

"Relax, this is just Chaeyoung." I said to her and continued texting the midget. Nayeon scooted closer to me as she read our convo.

Smol 🐯: Tzu! It's Dahyunnie's birthday today, let's plan a surprise along with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina.

"Omo?! It's Dahyun's bday?" I could hear Nayeon ask from the back. I hummed in response.

Giant 🐶: Sure let's all meet in my place.

Smol 🐯: Unfair, why always in your place?

Giant 🐶: Go to the mirror and ask the figure in front of you

Smol 🐯: Ok hold up

Smol 🐯: Wait... WTF Tzuyu?! That wasn't my idea!

Giant 🐶: Yes it was, your exact words were: "Let's make Tzuyu's condo as our hang out spot, and let's always hold our meetings there"

Smol 🐯: Great, I'm such an idiot. Sure, we'll be there. I'll text the others.

Giant 🐶: You better. Bye Smol!

Smol 🐯: Whatever Giant

"So what we gonna do for Momo's girlfriend's birthday?" Nayeon asked. I swear, I choked on my own saliva.

"Wait Dahyun and Momo unnie are dating?!" I was shocked. That eagle didn't even say a thing! "I was kidding, you're too gullible, Tzuyu." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

When I first met her, I thought she was the caring type of unnie but I realized she's actually a pain in the ass. Good luck to her future husband, then. Or future wife, whatever Jeongyeon prefers. Cuz bruh, 2yeon is real.

"Ok I get it, let's just wait for them" I said and leaned back on the couch. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. "I'll get that." Nayeon said and stood up.

"Hey guys!" She greeted. "Hi unnie!" They greeted back. They entered my home and I greeted them. "So what should we do?" I asked.

"Let's do a simple celebration, Dahyun really hates it when it's too big" Jeong said, she's right though. "Sure, we can order cake, then food..." Jihyo said.

"Correct!" Momo shouted. "Keep quiet you moron." Mina scolded. "Then we can decorate her place, let's surprise her there" Sana suggested.

"Oh and we have to greet her a happy birthday first, she might think we forgot."

"Right." Everyone got there phones and sent Dahyun a Happy Birthday message.

~~

Dahyun

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

"What the heck?"

I picked up my phone and read the messages.

8 unread messages:

Nayeon Unnie: Happy Birthday Baby Dahyun! Mwah! ❤😘

Jeongyeon Unnie: Happy Birthday Church Girl! Love Dad 💖

Sana Unnie: Happy Bday Dahyunnie! We 💜 U

Jihyo Unnie: Happy Birthday Dahyun! We love you! 😍 Ps. I have a gift for you