11

Tzuyu

The sun was shining brightly. I fluttered my eyes open and I realized that I'm in an unfamiliar room. Oh right, I slept at Sana unnie's place. I looked over to the clock. It was already 6:38 am. I guess it's a bit early.

I looked over to my other side and found an angel sleeping beside me.

Oh gosh, am I in heaven?

She was sleeping so peacefully. And she looked beautiful with the sun shining above her. From her eyes, nose, and don't forget the lips. She's just flawless.

I found my self tracing her face. At the same time my heart was beating fast. I put a strand of hair behind her ear and continued to stare. She looks even more beautiful at this kind of state.

I don't know how many times I'm gonna repeat this but she's so fckin' beautiful. No kidding.

Before she's gonna catch me staring at her, I slowly stood up and decided to cook us breakfast.

I went downstairs and proceeded to the kitchen. I looked around on what she has in stock. In the end, I've decided to make pancakes.

I got all of the ingredients and started to cook. While the pancakes were still cooking, I started slicing the strawberries.

~~

I was finally finished cooking and I started to set up. As I placed the dishes on the table, I heard footsteps coming to my direction.

As I looked up, I saw Sana with still sleepy eyes and hair kinda messed up. She looks cute when she has just woke up. I smiled at her and greeted.

"Good morning Sana unnie"

"Good morning Tzu." She greeted back. She looked at the food I made. "You made all this?" She asked

"Uh yeah." I replied. "Hope it was okay with you." I said. "You know you didn't have to. You're the guest here, I should've been the one preparing that."

"But I still insist, Sana. That's for making up from being mean to you before. Just accept it ok?" She laughed and smiled. "Ok."

"C'mon, let's eat." She was about to sit down but as the gentlewoman I am, I pulled out the chair for her. "Thanks Tzu" she smiled.

"So what do you prefer? Chocolate or Strawberry syrup?" I asked while holding out the 2 bottles of syrup. "Chocolate" she answered.

We were eating peacefully. A moment after, she received a text, she checked her phone and replied quickly and continued eating.

I finished before her so while she was eating, I was staring at her (again). I know it sounds and looks creepy but I can't help it. She looked up and caught me staring. I quickly looked away while blushing.

"What is it Chewy?" She asked.

Oh no. Think of an excuse Tzuyu. Think.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

Lame Chou, lame.

"Okie" she chuckled. I find her very attractive, not just because of her looks but also because of her personality. And her voice is soothing as well. And her laughs are music to my ears.

While think about those, my heart started to beat fast again.

Am I in love?

Nah. I don't think I am.

But do I like her?

No, I guess that's just normal.

There's really a lot that's been going inside my head. I noticed that she was already finished eating so I started to gather all the plates and placed them on the sink.