33

Tzuyu

"Tzuyu ah!" Sana unnie called.

"Yes Sana ssi?" I asked and walked over to her. We were in the middle of a road by the mountains. This seems strange, this whole setting is just weird. What's wrong with me?

This place is kinda isolated so there aren't much cars passing by. "I have something to say."

"What is it?" She took a step closer and looked down.

"I like you" She admitted. Was I hearing this clear?

Before I replied back, next thing I know, a car was passing by and hit my side which caused me to be pushed and fall off a cliff.

~~

Fuck!

I just fell off the bed, what the heck?! Did something happen in my dream? The only thing I remembered was Sana talking to me then everything went black.

What did Sana just tell me? Eh, nevermind. I can't remember. I stood up from the floor. That probably left a mark. I took a glance at the calendar...

June 14?

Isn't it someone's birthday today?

Ohh yeah, it's mine.

Ohh shit, it's my birthday today!

How old am I again? Right, I'm 16 now. Huhu I'm getting old.

Well, at least I'm still pretty.

My friends, do they remember? Nah, they're probably still asleep.

I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereals since I'm too lazy to cook. I opened my phone and found 3 new messages which was from Mom, Dad, and my older bro.

They greeted me a happy birthday and I sent them a thank you message. I was done eating so I washed the plates. After I was done, I flopped myself on the couch.

Hmm, what should I do now? I checked my phone again.

8:13

Still no messages from them? Do they still remember? Aish, Chou Tzuyu just push that thought away.

Meanwhile...

Sana

Mission: Tzuyu's Surprise Birthday

Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, and Son Chaeyoung are in this group chat.

Sana: Guys!

Nayeon: Yes baby Sana?

Jeongyeon: Nayeon stop

Nayeon: Why?

Jeongyeon: Just stop

Jihyo: Pfft, you're just jealous Yoo Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon: Am not

Jihyo: Are so

Jeongyeon: Am not!

Jihyo: Are so!

Mina: Guys, please just stop

Mina: I'm sure Sana unnie has something to say

Sana: Thank you Mina

Mina: Anytime 😊

Chaeyoung: Omg what kind of gayness is this?!