49

"Seriously guys, I'm already freaking out." Jihyo has been yelling for the past few minutes because of what happened earlier.

"My conscience is already killing me" Nayeon got a sudden headache ever since Jihyo entered the place. "3 years. Can you imagine it? We made it this far." Momo said happily.

"How are you happy with this kind of situation?" Mina asked as Momo shrugged. "Momo's right though. We were able to survive 3 years." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung scoffed "Isn't she always right for you?"

"Just like how Mina unnie is always right for you?" Dahyun mocked.

"Guys, enough. This thing is serious. We've made it this far but do you think there's any progress? I mean, all we did was keep it a secret." Jeongyeon butted in.

Tzuyu suddenly stood up and headed to the door. "Where are you going?" Sana asked worried. "To do what we told ourselves to do 3 years ago." She said before going out of the room.

All 8 of them stood up to follow the youngest but were held back by their manager who just newly entered the room, saying that they have to get ready.

They finally had the guts to tell their managers. Only their managers. Luckily, no one didn't even dare to tell a word. Even if it will cost them their jobs.

That's because their managers care for them that much. So they stayed, praying that whatever Tzuyu will do, it will all go well.

But why are they even assuming?

Who knows? Maybe Tzuyu went out to get some sunlight since they told themselves to look into the bright side.