Saved (Klaus)

Imagine Klaus saving you from your abusive father.

"You are a disgrace to this family!" Your father snarled, "everyday you find a new way to disappoint me!"

He moved closer and you backed closer to the alley wall.

"Please, Dad," You sobbed, "please don't."

He slapped you.

"You're pathetic!" He growled, "I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE WEAK!!"

Your father grabbed your hair and threw you to the grounded.

You screamed.

He shoved his boot into your side.

"You know not to scream," he hissed, "I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES NOT TO SCREAM."

He kicked you again and you heard your ribs snap.

"Maybe that will teach you," he said smugly, "Darling, you know I don't like to this but you leave me no choic-"

"There is always a choice," came a new voice.

You couldn't make out who it was, you were tired and dizzy. Your vision was blurry.

"There is always a choice, between hurting your child or not," The accented man said, "and you will die thinking this."

"N-no," you coughed, your voice was weak but the man somehow still heard it, "please..."

"It seems your daughter has generously given you the mercy you refused her," He snarled, "LEAVE."

"Not without her," Your father demanded.

"I said LEAVE!!!"

You were suddenly swept into the arms of another.

"You are hurt," he murmured softly, "drink this."

Something was put in your mouth, a salty metallic taste. You did as the stranger said, not even stopping to think he may be trying to drug you.

"W-why," You coughed, slowly drifting to sleep.

He seemed to understand what you meant.

"You reminded me of a time long ago," He said, in a vulnerable tone, "no one should have to experience what I had to go through, especially not a young girl like yourself."

He looked down and noticed you attempted to stay awake. He smiled softly.

"In any other circumstance you should stay awake but your concussion will be healed by the time you wake," He said, "Sleep, Love, you are safe."

"Promise?"

"I promise."