Not Really Klaroline (Klaus)

Argggh, I asked for it, I know but you guys are tearing apart my ships! I love Klaroline.....

She grinned, pressing herself against him.

"Are you ready, Klaus," She smiled, her hand trailing down his chest.

"For you, Love?" Klaus gave her a smirk, "Always."

Caroline grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, And brought her lips to his. She kissed him eagerly and he seemed to kiss back with the same passion, or so she thought.

Caroline ran her fingers under his shirts and he smirked against her lips. It's almost time, he though to himself.

"Jump," Klaus whispered in the younger vampire's ear.

She did as he said, kissing him with all her vampire strength. Caroline pulled back looking him deeply in his eyes, she stroked his face.

"I love you, Klaus," Caroline murmured, he smirked back and she thought nothing of it.

She brought her lips back to his.

"Klaus," she moaned softly.

"Y/n," he moaned back.

Caroline pushed him off her, the look in her eyes was priceless, if Klaus had been anyone else he would have laughed. But Caroline needed to be taught a lesson, he needed to stay stern.

"What the fuck, Klaus!" Caroline hissed, glaring at him.

Oh, the heartbreak in her eyes shined through her tough exterior as she waited for him to apologise and swear that she was the only on his mind.

But The Hybrid had a plan.

"Oh, Love, you actually believed I cared for you," He pouted mockingly, he tapped her nose and she stepped back in horror.

"What...."

"Ah, dear Caroline, but your past will always haunt you," He smirked, "All you want to love you will simply remember old Caroline. Mean Caroline, cruel Caroline. That's all Y/n remembers."

"So...you're with Y/n," Caroline looked broken, her blue eyes full of tears that she tried to keep hidden, "You were lying about everything?"

"You could say that."
------------------------------------------------

He knew he shouldn't have done it, he shouldn't have lead the young vampire on. She wasn't really cruel, vampirism had truly had enlightened her, made her a better person but he couldn't stop thinking about the cruel things the blonde had done to his Y/n.

He hoped Y/n didn't find out, he'd just been defending her honour but he knew the kind girl wouldn't see it as that. She wasn't even his but he couldn't help but bring hell upon all who wronged her and Caroline had been the wrongest wrong in Y/n's past.

Bullying her all through school, making her insecure, ruining all of the girl's chances and opportunities.

Klaus jumped up to the windowsill and knocked on it, you jumped in shock and looked to the window. You began to laugh, hand on your chest. You opened the window and playfully glared at him.

"You scared me, Nik," You laughed.

"Aren't that what creatures of night do," Klaus raised an eyebrow jokingly, you rolled your eyes, "I'm sorry I gave you a fright, Love."

"Its fine," You smiled at him, sitting down on your bed, "You're forgiven."

He smirked and sat down next to you. Yes, he would always protect you and he would always take revenge on those who wronged you.

He couldn't help it, he was in love with you.