Legal Guardian (Klaus) 1k!!!

Imagine being Camille's little sister and being mentioned in her will.

You stood awkwardly at the wake, you couldn't believe it. Cami was gone...you hadn't spoken in two years, ever since she had left you for New Orleans while you continued to live as an orphan.

Yes, she had left on a bad note but you still loved your sister. And now you would never get to tell her that you had forgiven her. That was the breaking point.

Tears rushed down your face as everyone else smiled and laughed. You didn't know what you were going to do, you were only 16! You were scared and now both of your big siblings were gone.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

You looked up, there was a man. He had curly dark blonde hair and vibrant greeny blue eyes.

"Y-yeah," You stuttered, embarrassed that he'd caught you crying, but part of you didn't care.

You just wanted to crawl off into a corner and ball your eyes out.

"Did you know her well?" His head tilted to the side, he looked confused.

"Um, yeah," You sniffles wiping your eyes, "I'm her sister..."

"I'm Klaus, by the way," he nodded at you, "Klaus Mikaelson."

"Y/n O'Connell," You looked down, "did you? Know her well I mean...I wouldn't know."

"I-i.."

You looked up at the man and pain flashed across his eyes.

"Yes, I did," Klaus shuffled, "She had me write her will...she gave lots of her things to my family," he shook his head, "but...Y/n did appear on it."

"I wouldn't care if it didn't," You side, somehow feeling at ease with this stranger.

"She gave you her apartment," he murmured softly.

You looked up, shocked. Cami had trusted you to live on your own?!! You could just imagine the stern talk she would give you about keeping it clean if she was still here.

That made you begin crying all over again.

"How old are you, Y/n," Klaus frowned at your tear ridden state.

"16," You sobbed.

Klaus looked down at the legal document he held in his hands.

I leave Klaus Mikaelson as the legal guardian of Y/n O'Connell.