Kids (Davina)

Imagine you and Davina get turned into kids and Marcel looks after you.

"I don't wanna eat the toast!" Davina exclaimed, slamming her hands on the table, "Let's play Hide and Seek!!!"

"No!" You jumped up on your chair to prove your point.

"Whyyyyyyy," Davina whined, "Pleeeeaaaaaseee Y/n, I'll love you forever!"

"That's not enough," You crossed your arms and shook your head.

"You can have one of my chocolates," The little witch grinned holding up a box of chocolates, "I found them in Marcel's room!"

"And he didn't catch you?" You hopped down and tip toed closer.

"Nuh uh," Davina crawled off her chair and went closer to Y/n to give the girl a closer look.

"Gimme!" Y/n took a swipe and Davina leaned away.

"Only one or he'll know!!" Davina exclaimed.

You both took one chocolate and Davina placed them back on the table.

"I'll plaaay," You pouted, "but you have promise you won't cheat!"

"I never cheat," Davina smiled proudly, buffing her chest out.

"Magic is cheating!!!" You stomped your foot.

Davina pouted but promised she wouldn't.

"One," Davina drawled, covering her eyes, "Twooo!"

You started to looked around drastically for a hiding place, your eyes drifted to the chocolates and quickly grabbed them. You ran away and looked everywhere, eventually to Marcel's room. You opened the door and crawled under his bed.

You munched on the chocolates waiting for Davina to find you.
------------------

Marcel had just got off the phone with a witch that could hopefully cure the two of you when he felt something tug at his shirt.

"Marcel?" A wide eyed 5 year old Davina looked up at him.

"Hey, D," He gave her a tired smile.

"Can you help me find Y/n," She asked, "We were playing hide and seek and now she's gone!"

Marcel laughed and nodded, he grabbed the little witch's hand and they wondered around his apartment until he noticed his bedroom door was opened slightly. He raised a brow and wondered inside and listened closely for you.

He heard the crinkle of wrappers before he heard your heart, he frowned but pointed Davina in your direction.

"I found you!!!" Davina cried and you crawled out holding a packet of chocolates, the substance smeered across you face.

You turned to Marcel with a scared look on your face.

"I'm really sorry, Marcel," You exclaimed, "I really really like chocolate!!! I couldn't help it."

"It doesn't matter," He grinned, "I stole them off Klaus anyway."