Bullies {Rebekah} Male Reader

You sat on the edge of the pavement. You were shaking, tears dripping out of the eye you were hiding in your hands. You didn't mean to take Tyler's turtle toy, you didn't know that it was his.

You sobbed, too afraid to go home and tell your parents. They'd blame you, they'd get angry and you'd hurt a lot more than when Tyler punched you.
------------------------------------------------------
Rebekah stomped down the street, she hated that she'd taken Nik's advice when he'd told her to take a walk. She was pissed, so she thought this was the best way to calm down.

Though, the blonde had no intention to have a sweet fresh aired walk, the actual plan was to find some unsuspecting human to suck the life out of. Homicide always lifted the spirits.

Suddenly she heard the soft whimpers of a child, her instincts kicked in and her head flicked around in an attempt to find the source of the cries. Her eyes landed on a curled up figure, rocking back and forth. She felt her heart speed up, where were his parents?

Why was he alone and crying. And in a moment she was beside him, kneeling next to the poor boy.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" She brushed your shoulder softly, "Is everything alright?"

You jumped, shocked by the sudden contact. You looked up at the blonde with wide E/c eyes. Rebekah breathed in with shock as she saw your left eye. The bruise was already forming.

"What happened?" She gasped, her fingers ghosting their way across the bruise.

"T-tyler," You hiccupped, "He got mad at me."

"Oh, sweetie," She murmured, she got an idea, it was risky but her maternal instincts overpassed logic, "Would you want to see some magic?"

Your eyes grew wide, magic, you liked magic, "What kind if magic."

"The healing kind," Rebekah smiled, "It will cease the hurting...all better, I promise, you just have to close your eyes."

You closed them instantly, and Rebekah sighed, glad that she wouldn't have to compel you, that this wouldn't be difficult.

"OK, Darling, just open your mouth and drink the...potion I drop in," She murmured.

The Original vampire tore open her wrist with her teeth (fangs), her blood began to pour out and she squeezed it into your mouth. Her hand began healing as you swallowed the liquid, scrunching your face at the sweet but metallic taste.

"You can open your eyes now, sweetheart," Rebekah said lovingly.

Your eyes opened and you grinned as you realised that the pain had gone away, you leapt into the blondes arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," You exclaimed.

She rubber you back, chuckling, "Well, aren't you a polite little gentleman, using your manners."

You pulled back and smiled widely at her, you held your hand out for the woman, "I'm Y/n."

"Rebekah," She laughed, shaking your hand.
--------------------

A/n, I understand that because of how long Rebekah was daggered a scene like this couldn't have happened but its cute so let's just pretend that it could, OK?

Love, CazaRed

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹