The Originals (Hayley)

Imagine you helped her raise Hope for the five years.

"I'm so sorry," Hayley said, holding the little girl, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything...I've just been in a really hard position for a couple years."

"And I thought you were ignoring me for that time I kissed that Tyler guy," You laughed, "But I totally understand, I mean if you have a kid with the most powerful/hated guy in the history of forever your bound to disappear for a bit."

You reached out for Hope.

"Now come to Aunty Y/n."

You were Hayley's a lot younger adoptive sister, you were just 17. She had told you all about the supernatural world and when she'd gotten kicked out you ran with her. You'd lost touch over the last few years and you had settled down in Mystic Falls.

But then Hayley had called, promising to explain when you arrived. You couldn't decline, she was the only family you had.

"She has that weird dimple you have," Hayley said, passing the sleeping girl to you.

"No, she doesn't," You rolled your eyes, "She's way prettier than me."

"Hey, she's only just," Hayley laughed, "That means I have the prettiest baby and the second prettiest."

You rolled your eyes again. The girl began to stir.

"Daddy?" Hope called out tiredly.

Hayley froze, she reached out for Hope. You saw your sister's eyes beginning to water but as always Hayley fought her tears. She didn't like to feel weak, it made her feel girly and Hayley was not a very girly person.

"Sweetie, Daddy's not here," She stroked the little girl's pale cheek.

"Uncle 'Lijah?" Hope asked.

A wave of immense pain crossed Hayley's face. You frowned but would ask her later why that name caused her so much hurt.

"No, he's not here either," She was close, you could she the wall about to crash down, Hayley Marshall was about to cry.

"Aunt Freya?" The girl whispered in a faint British accent, "Aunty Bex? Uncle Kol?"

Hayley shook her head, "No, Baby girl, it's just gonna just gonna be us and your Aunty Y/n for awhile."

Hope frowned and could tell the two year old didn't quite understand what was going on.

"Hey, sweetie, I'm your Aunty Y/n," You gave her a little wave and she smiled up at you, "Me and Mommy need to have a lil chat, can you be a good girl and watch cartoons for a little bit?"

"Otay," Hope began wriggling in her mother's arms and pulled her from a seemingly frozen Hayley.

You turned on the T.V and sat Hope in front of it. You gently grabbed Hayley's arm and tugged her towards her bedroom.

"Tell me everything," You gave her a sad smile.

She broke down into your arms and told you the story of The Originals.