A Thousand Years (Part Three)

"Wow, sweetie," Hayley laughed into the phone as Hope babbled on about a bird she'd seen that day, "That sounds exciting. If all goes well Mommy's gonna pick you up tomorrow. You wanna talk to Daddy now?"

Hayley passed the phone over to Klaus.

"Don't take too long," She warned him, "It's her bedtime."

"I promise I'll keep it short," Klaus nodded, pressing the phone to his right ear.

"Hi, Daddy!" He heard his little girl exclaim.

"Hello, Sweetheart," a smile appeared on his face instantly, "How is my Littlest Wolf?"

"I'm good!" Hope answered and began to babble about her day.

Hayley smiled at him, Elijah appearing behind her.

"At first I didn't think he was gonna be a good dad," Hayley laughed, "but I think he's the best thing for her. He loves her, so much."

"We all do," Elijah murmured, "and we are all extremely grateful to you for having her. You gave us our hope."

Hayley turned back and smiled at the Original Vampire.

"Elijah, I..." Hayley took a deep breath, "I still lo-"

His lips were swiftly on hers and she smiled into the kiss.
---------------------------------
(I'm sorry guys, I can't write dramatic scenes so I'm just gonna skip the whole heist thing)

Klaus pulled you from Freya's arms as they ran, he glanced down at your serene features.

Elijah grabbed Freya, picking her up as they flashed to the car and all piled in. Klaus passed the little girl to the eldest Mikaelson.

"Y/n," Freya stroked your cheek softly, "I promise I'll wake you up."
-----------------------------------------------

Freya stood over your sleeping body and attempted to pulled you from your thousand year sleep.

"You need to take a break, Sister," Klaus approached her, holding out a glass of scotch, "You need your rest."

The witch waved the alcohol away.

"I'll sleep when I die," Klaus rolled his eyes at her dramatics, "Where are our brother and Hayley?"

"I forgot you couldn't hear them," a look of uncomfortability crossed the Originals face, "They have been....they were... Our Little Wolf and Elijah seemed to have slept together."

Freya's eyes went wide, "Oh."

Klaus chuckled at his sister's reaction. He looked at her closely, she was paler than usual, she began to sway slightly.

Klaus placed his drink down and reached out to her, he held her sides protectively.

"You need to rest," He began walking, guiding her to a couch, "Sit down, Freya."

The woman brushed him off.

"I-i'll be fine, Niklaus," Freya pulled away, she stumbled and her legs gave way.

Klaus caught her and rolled his eyes.

"You can awake our sister in the morning," Klaus smiled down at her.

"I'll just have a little sleep..." Freya dozed off in his arms and Klaus smiled in amusement.

He lay her down on the couch and turned back to the small girl that lay on his table.

"This family seems to just be growing larger," he smiled at you, "I'm excited to meet you none the less, Y/n."

He looked over your features you had H/s h/c hair and a round face. He wondered what colour your eyes were.

"So many sisters, Rebekah will be thrilled," Klaus laughed, "First it was Hayley she found comfort in, then Freya...and soon you. She will have a...what does she say? Squad?"

Klaus smiled at you and walked away.