Annabelle's Homework (Kol Au)

A/n, I based this off the song 'Annabelle's Homework' by Alec Benjamin. Listen to it while reading, it's a really nice song...also there's a lot of references for it in this.
------------------------------------------------------

You drifted your hand at the angle you'd seen him write. You made an effort to recreate his scruffy and scratchy handwriting.

And when you wrote his name in the right hand corner is looked almost as if he'd done itself. Kol Mikaelson.

You hand been doing his homework for 21 days and 20 nights. It was stupid, you knew that love couldn't be bought but every time he moved his gaze onto you, every word he said you longed for it. Bad boy, sex god Kol Mikaelson was your drug and you knew you should stop but you couldn't.

You put the trigonometry sheet in you folder and slid it into your bag and you pulled out all of your homework. It was a lot, you'd been putting it off, placing Kol's work before yours. You promised yourself that you wouldn't do it again, that you wouldn't fall coy to Kol Mikaelson's attempts.
---------------------------------------------------
You walked up to the popular boy's locker and unlocked it, he'd given you the code when you'd first started doing this. For some reason he trusted with you with it.

You had swooned at the idea that he trusted you with that kind off thing but the Mikaelson's were a pretty wealthy family and nothing in there couldn't be replaced. Unless the brunette felt sentimental about the packet of XXL sized condoms.

"Thanks for the trigonometry," You felt him whisper in your ear and you shivered.

He pressed his lips your head and he walked away.
------------------------------------------------------
You'd been doing Kol's homework for 22 days and 21 nights, crossing the t's just making it right. As you left yesterday the notorious bad boy had given you his geography homework.

Bags were under your eye as you began answering the questions and getting onto the essay that he'd been assigned. You were sure that Kol liked you now, maybe he was so grateful for your work that he'd fallen in love with you.

Why else would be so nice to you? Why else would he be kissing your hair as a thank you. You smiled wondering if he was going to ask you to the upcoming dance. And you fell asleep with that thought. So tired that you'd forgotten to do both you and Kol's homework.
------------------------------------------------------
You hurried to apologise to Kol about forgetting to do his homework, that you'd failed him.

You froze as you saw him talking to a perky looking freshman with brown hair, light sparkly eyes and tan skin.

"Here's your homework, Kol!"

"Thanks for the English essay, Davina."

Then you realised that no matter how many papers you write for Kol the end of the equation wouldn't be you and him. You were just another girl who got hurt doing Kol Mikaelson's homework.