Experienced (Kol) Male Reader

You cuddled into Kol's shoulder.

"I have to leave," You murmured into his ear.

He quickly wrapped his arms around you, pulling you onto your side.

"No," He replied nuzzling his face into your shoulder, "You're mine."

Your heart sped up and you had a take a breath before you form thoughts or words.

"I know," You pressed a kiss to his hair, "You made that clear last night."

You felt Kol smirk from your neck, "That is true."

"And you know what else is true?" You asked him, running your hands over his bare back.

"What, Darling," he pressed kisses along your neck, making you want to stay.

But you had duties and you couldn't afford to lie in bed with Kol all day, no matter how much you wanted to. And you knew that if you stayed with him for too long the cuddle session would turn into a make out session and that make out session would end up taking it all the way....again.

"I have to go to work," You said and the original groaned, looking up at you.

"How did I know you were going to say that?" He sighed, he pecked you lips and you rolled out from under him.

You hurried to get dressed to get to work on time.

"I'm surprised you can walk after that, Darling," Kol hummed cheekily, "I was quite rough."

You walked back to him to pressed your lips against his for a sweet kiss, "But I wanted it rough. I was literally asking for it."

"More like begging."

You rolled your eyes but walked out of the room to see a blonde girl that you assumed was one of Kol's sisters, he'd mentioned at they were both blondes.

She was eyeing you with a confused look, you gave her an awkward nod and hurried off to work.

After you were gone Rebekah barged into Kol's room to see him pulling on a pair of jeans.

"Who was that?" She demanded, hands on hips.

"Who was who," Kol smirked cheekily, knowing exactly who his darling little sister was referring to.

"Don't act like that!" Rebekah exclaimed in annoyance, "The man that just left here."

"Oh, him," Kol waved his hand in the air dismissively, "He's just Y/n."

"And why is Y/n at our house?" Rebekah asked.

"He's my lover."

Rebekah froze in shock, staring at her older brother with the most hilarious look he had ever seen that he began laughing uncontrollably.

"What," she shook her head, trying lift her shocked daze, "You...swing that way?"

"I have experience in almost all levels of sexual acts," He tapped her head the way one might do to a child, "I don't discriminate, Beks."

And he left Rebekah in his room, frozen, trying to wrap her head around the fact that Kol just fucked the cute bartender.

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹