Disowned (Elijah) Male Reader

"You may stay as long as you like," Elijah lead you into the compound.

You gave him a small smile, shifting the backpack on your shoulder that held all of your belongs. When he turned away you let the smile drop. You shouldn't have told them...you shouldn't have said anything about your sexuality.

You should've kept telling them the men that they saw in your apartment were just friends, not lovers. They took everything away...even your last name.

Elijah looked back to see you deep in thought, he frowned taking a step closer to you.

"What is it, Y/n?" He reached out to touch you but stopped himself.

You looked back at him attempting to hide the broken look in your eyes. You avoided eye contact, something you had learnt to do years ago to hide your emotions from your family.

"It's nothing, Elijah," You sighed, ignoring the man.

Elijah tried to ignore the feeling that spread through him when you said his name. He shook his head, he had shamefully realised that Hayley wasn't the only one on his mind. In all honesty she seemed to have drifted away completely.

And this terrified him, he'd never felt this way about a man before, part of him didn't understand how it would even work.

"I'll take you to your room."
________________________________

"Hayley...we need to talk," He said softly with a broken whisper.

Hayley came over to him with a confused look in her eyes. She attempted to kiss him but he turned away.

"Oh," The wolf sat next to him with an understanding look in her eyes, "Why are you breaking up with me Elijah?"

Yes, she looked sad but she understood that Elijah didn't do anything without good reason.

"I feel for another," Elijah looked down shamefully, "I can't be with you while I fawn over another at the same time, it isn't right, Hayley."

Hayley gave a nod, a tear ran down her face as she turned to him, "I understand...you're a good man, 'Lijah."

She pressed her lips to his cheek and wiped her tears away, she was devastated but she appreciated Elijah admitting this and not just leaving her in the dark.

"Can I at least know her name?"

Elijah looked even more ashamed. Hayley placed a hand on his.

"Elijah, I'm not mad at you. You told me this before it grew to anymore, before anything could happen....nothing happened, right?"

"No, I would never betray you like that," Elijah shook his hand.

"Then, tell me who she is," Hayley tried to smile for him, she realised that all she really wanted was for him to be happy.

".....," Elijah took a deep breath before turning to the mother of his niece, "Not a she."

Hayley's mouth formed a small 'o'.

She then nodded slowly and looked out the door, "It's Y/n, isn't it?"

Elijah nodded.
------------------------------------------------------

"I don't wish for you to take offense," Elijah turned to you, "but why did you leave your home?"

You sighed, you'd realised that this would have to happen sooner or later. You took a deep breath and turned to Elijah, "Promise you won't run away?"

Elijah frowned but gave a small nod.

"I like men."

You chuckled at the confusion on Elijah's face, realising that you needed to go into more detail.

"I am attracted to men," You said and Elijah looked shocked, "And my family found out, took my house and disowned me."

You turned away, not wanting to talk about it any longer. You felt a warm hand on your shoulder, you froze realising that is was Elijah. You'd been dreaming of him touching you for a while and you were shocked that he actually hand.

You turned to him, "I'm extremely sorry about your family."

You shrugged. You eyes drifted to his lips and you saw him take this into consideration. He leant forward as you did and brushed his lips against yours. He pulled back and grabbed your hands.

"This is your family now."