I Get To Love You (Klaus)

You ran into the compound, your eyes wide with fear.

"They said this was the home of the hybrid?" He frowned at you, you were obviously a vampire, "They said you were the only one who was like me..."

Klaus went to run his fingers through his hair, long pale arms stopped him.

"Don't. You. Dare," his little sister hissed, "You will not ruin anything or I will kill you."

"Oh, Dear Bekah," he smirked at her, "I cannot be killed."

His mind couldn't help but return to old memories.

"Impossible," he hissed, "I don't believe you."

Your eyes flashed gold, it contorted the innocent look that your normal (E/c) eyes gave you. Klaus lost all breath from his lungs, yes the process of being so shocked didn't hurt him as much as it would hurt a human but he couldn't move.

He was paralysed

"It's fine to be nervous, Y/n," Freya squeezed your arm.

You gave a small laugh, "Why would I be nervous."

You looked at your face in the mirror, it was undeniably beautiful, your normal face was completely gone. What was left was a princess with flowers in her hair and a magnificent white dress.

"At this stage I hear most women have thoughts of turning back, leaving their love at the alter," Freya frowned, sounding like she had studied beforehand, "They have second thoughts...cold feet."

"Why would I be nervous," You turn to face your bridesmaid, "When Nik is the best decision I have ever made. I'm the surest I have ever been in my whole life."

Hayley smiled in the doorway.

"You'll being staying here."

Klaus opened the door for you and you wondered into the room. You turned back and frowned at him, he seemed shaken and slightly afraid.

"Why are you helping me," You looked up at him with determination in your eyes, "They said that you'd see me as a threat, that you'd try to kill me."

"Who are they?" He asked, he wanted to know who had the power to create other hybrids.

"The ones who turned me," Your eyes darted around the room, wondering if it was truly safe here, "They never showed their faces...they said I was special, that I was the only hybrid to not have the sire bond."

Klaus took his place at the alter, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol at his side. He watched where he knew you would walk out from.

Paranoia suddenly swept through him, he was truly frightened. He had heard about people being left at the alter, he wondered if you would do such a thing to him. That maybe you had lost all love for him.

That the only reason you had agreed to take him as your husband when he had asked because you had felt pressured too. He couldn't imagine losing you, he loved you far too much.

His fears and insecurities whispered to him and Elijah grasped his arm, noticing his brother's panic and knowing it's origins.

"She will not leave you, Niklaus."

"How bad does it hurt," You whispered but you knew he heard you, "I haven't done it before....they never let me...not even before I turned."

"It's excruciating," Klaus murmured, "Every bone breaking just to rearrange themselves in a unfamiliar way."

Your breath caught in your throat and the other hybrid sensed your fear. He took a step closer to you, about to touch you shoulder but he held himself back, he couldn't allow himself to put himself in that place of weakness.

"But you will get used to it," he assured you.

"And you'll turn with me?" You turned to face him with a desperate pleading look in your eyes, "I can't... I don't want to do this alone."

Your hands caught his arms desperately. Your eyes wide, his drifted down to your hands and where they touched his, he felt static go through him.

"Please," You whispered.

"Fine."

You smiled as young Davina reminded you that it was almost time to go out. You weren't over the top excited or nervous, you knew that this was the right decision.

You had waited for this day to come ever since you had been little and now you fairytale would be complete.

"I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson," You smiled down at the beautiful diamond ring, you lifted it to your lips and kissed it softly.

Your eyes fluttered open, your body aching as the memories from the night before rushed into your mind. Your eyes drifted to the other body that held you.

You remembered begging him to shift with you, being so afraid to be left alone. You remembered the change in his eyes as he decided to turn with you. You realised that you were both naked.

And instead of panicking like a normal person you took the time to admire him. His sleeping face, though unshaven, seemed so soft in the morning light. His lips, enticingly close, your body begging you lean in an-

His eyes opened, he seemed confused for only a matter of seconds he went to move but he caught your eyes. He froze at the feeling that ran through him, his paranoia attempted find an answer for this, refusing to believe to was love.

It was because hybrids were a dying breed, yes, that could be the only explanation. He blocked the thoughts that were trying to remind him that it was not this way with Hayley. He didn't stop you as your delicate left hand lifted to stroke his face.

It was like he couldn't control his body, he was drawn to you and your aura. The feeling was unlike any other.

He leant forward and kissed you.

Klaus worried as the music begun, were you late, had she left him?

And then the doors opened and you walked out. A smile appeared on his face, in his heart he knew that this was the most amazing decision he had ever made.

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹