When you say that they're beautiful

Klaus-

You smiled lazily into your boyfriends bare chest, both of you awake but enjoying the comfortable silence.

"Good morning, Love," Klaus said in his husky morning voice.

You looked up at him in all his naked glory. He looked like some sort of Greek god, glowing in the soft morning light.

"You're beautiful," You murmured, gazing over him, he gave you a lazy smile in return, leaning over to give you a peck on the lips.

"As are you, My Love."

Rebekah-

"And it terrifies me because I think that your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," You rambled standing in front of the original vampire.

Rebekah froze and looked you deep in the eyes, hers were filled with shock.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

A deep blush filled your facial features and Rebekah stepped forward and grabbed your hand.

"I think that your beautiful too.."

Elijah-

You took another sip of wine from your glass and Elijah stared at you with a bewildered expression. You walked up to him and 'booped' his nose.

"I think that you've had enough of that for tonight, Darling," Elijah went to grab the glass from your hand but you pulled it back with a giggle.

"Nuh uh," You shook your head, "You have to kiss me first!"

Elijah sighed at your behaviour but leant forward to give you a peck on the lips none the less, as he did, he snatched the alcohol from your hands. He pulled back with a pleased smile.

You placed a hand on his face and gave a small pout.

"You're really beautiful," you said, "Like art and you're always so nice to me and you give the bestest cuddles and your voice sounds really pretty! All the time! Sometimes I just want you to just speak non stop!"

Elijah chuckled at you and gave you a tender kiss on the forehead.

Freya-

"Beautiful," You whispered at her as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"What was that?" Freya asked giving you a friendly smile.

"Nothing," You blushed.

Kol-

Kol opened the door for you and you walked in. You froze as you realised that he didn't have a shirt on. You stared, mesmerised, at his perfectly sculpted abs.

"See something you like, Darling?"

"You're beautiful," You whispered longingly.

He chuckled and shook his head, "You stole my line."

Hayley-

"I knew I was going to get big but I never thought that it was going to be as big as this," Hayley poked her pregnant stomach as she analysed herself in the mirror.

"Come back to bed," You whined into the pillows, your voice muffled.

Hayley rolled her eyes but continued to stare at her body, not quite liking her size. You sat up with a pout, realising your girlfriend wasn't going to come back to bed. You stood up and wrapped your arms around her from behind.

"You're beautiful," You gave a tender kiss to her shoulder, "Don't forget that."

She smiled and gave you a peck on the lips.

Marcel-

"Guess who!"

You felt his dark fingers cover your eyes. You rolled your eyes fondly, Marcel had been out all day doing 'business' and you had missed.

"I don't you," You humoured him, pretending to think about it, "Maybe the most beautiful man in existence?"

"Correct!"

You turned around, acting confused.

"Oh, I thought you were Klaus."

His face was priceless.

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹