Chapter 18: God of Drought

18

God of Drought

I opened the door and walked in to reveal powerful Fomorians surrounding a massacre. The room itself had been enlarged by a spell of some sort. Blood covered the floor. It belonged to several sacrifices including muscular humans; popularly from the fight club, imps, ghouls, werewolves, and many more monsters. Their bodies looked as if they were tortured and struggled to get away, then lava had been poured on them. Demonic symbols and artifacts lay with the bodies, demonstrating how hard it was conducted, not to mention the magical energy used to open a "hole" that large.

In front of me was a large chair made of obsidian, bone, and flesh. It screamed war load, but king was an understatement. Sitting on the throne was just a man with fiery red dyed hair and a black bandana on his forehead, wearing a designer dark purple suit. Although he looks like trouble, I was terrified of his left-hand girl, Annabelle. she wore a black and glittering gold dress with a "V" neckline, her Upside-down face, and cherry red lipstick.

"Well isn't it the Blackwillo's daughter."

His voice was so menacing like from that fateful night, I froze with fear. I almost dropped my blood ax, sweating in spite of myself. I was again powerless.

Balor stood up from his seat, "Ah, look at you. We never met before personally, but I've been watching you from afar."

"Talk about being a stalker, if you ask me," Jackson stated.

Balor started walking towards us, "I knew you were going to say that Uni. Just like I knew you would find me," he leaned on a dead body, "I've been watching you for ten years. I know everything about you."

"Why? Why look for her if you know what she is?" Jackson asked talking for me.

"Ah little Unichrist, always talking, never really doing anything," said Annabelle in the back round.

He got up and continued towards Jackson and me, "You see your sister knows what's what. Have you ever wondered why I killed your parents, why you moved across the country?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there as he walked up to me and lifted my chin. I thought I was going to die.

His whispered, "Because they were bad people."

Jackson hit his hand with his baton. His face looked angrier than ever before, "Don't touch her."

Immediately after Annabelle though one of her silver machetes at Jackson's face. He caught it by the blade. He never catches it.

"Ah Uni, I wasn't going to hurt her."

My eyes widened. If I wasn't already speechless, this would have done more to me than drop my ax.

"You see your parents Frank and Amy Blackwillo weren't totally human. They were known as makers, thin-blood witches that only had one or two magic ancestors ages ago. Makers have the ability to make only one category of objects. Your father made headphones, which is irrelevant to us, but your mother could make any kind of food. "

"What does that have to do with you?" asked Jackson as he held the machete on the side of his face.

Balor slapped him across the face, and Jackson fell down to the ground, tumbling over dead bodies and breaking a few.

"Shut up! You are no use to me! I want Nicole." He turned his face back to me, "Where was I? Oh yes, your mother could make food. You may think why would that be important, well she could also make food from the underworld. The same fruits for rituals to bring someone back from that said world."