Chapter 19: The Fallen Angels of Destruction, Justice, and...?

19

The Fallen Angels of Destruction, Justice, and...?

Annabelle shot the ceiling with the rest of the bullets. It broke open the ceiling to the sky. The red Underworld moon was huge. It looked like I could touch it. The maroon colored moonlight shone on Balor. He started to laugh maniacally shouting, "Finally, It's time! It's time!"

The beam of energy powered him to point where his human body was made into something else.

While laughing, Balor sprouted bone bat-like wings from his back which hit Annabelle in her face, so she couldn't gain any power herself. I saw horns slowly grow on the top of his head, curving backward. His hair changed to black following along his shoulders. When the hair got to his hands, claws emerged. Razor sharp nails grew to the size of Croc's dagger. After the claws were done growing, immediately the hair on his arms, hands, and head became solid like stone. Red flesh began to form on his wings, his horns were just about done growing.

All of a sudden black mater covered the hole, blocking the Underworld's moonlight. The atmosphere felt purer, the portal has closed, leaving Balor confined in his half transformed state. And trust me that sucks because it hurts on the cellular level.

Balor screened in angry and confused, "ANTICHRIST!! What is the meaning of this?"

Jackson, Balor, all the Fomorians generals, and I looked at Annabelle.

"Well, my girl isn't prepared nor strong enough to take you on full strength, so a little over eighty percent power should just do the trick."

Balor roared, "What?"

Jackson got up, with a shadow bullet in his bleeding hand. "What did you expect from her? I mean she is the Antichrist."

Annabelle skipped in front of Balor, "I never usually say this but, thank's." she tilted her head and giggled, "It was fun betraying my friends."

I felt a cold, dead, ery aura in the room even though Annabelle was acking the age she looks like, eight.

Her voice turned childish and her face went back to normal, "The Fomorian doll you sent to talk to me was very convincing. And I really liked the part where I pretend to get kidnapped, but not as much as scaring Felicia and the others." Annabelle gave a disappointing sigh, "Except I don't appreciate people touching my things," her voice became menacing, "Those dolls were mine. My minions to control. You treat me with no respect for my power and pushed me around like one of your Fomorians. Balor, you tried to control me." Annabelle's face turned back upside down, this time her eyes filled with black matter.

Jackson skips next to Annabelle dropping the bullet on his way there and tossing the silver machete back to Annabelle. "Most people think that my sister is the strong one and I'm the smart one," he talked like a child too, "when in truth, Annabelle is the smart one and I'm the strong one."

Both Annabelle and Jackson smiled. Balor tightened his claws.

"You don't scare me!" Balor yelled.

I saw it in his two human eyes that that was a lie.

I slowly bent down to grab my ax, "First you kill my parents; then take away a normal life; next you tried to kill me and my friends; when I'm in a new school, a new beginning you suddenly decide to show yourself;" I had my ax in my left hand. I pointed the ax head at Balor, "and finally I come to face you and you ask me to join you."

Balor gritted his teeth.

"You may not be scared of us right now, however," I shifted myself sideways, left hip outwards, placing my right hand on the ax handle. "I'm going to change that!"