Chapter 20: The Call of the Animal's Souls inside

20

The Call of the Animal's Souls inside

I was back in that void, unimaginable pain and then nothing. This time was different though. I won't wake up at the gates of heaven, nor has the pain been new to experience. I saw only black and darkness, not even my own body.

"Hey!"

A voice echoes in the darkness.

"Come on, are you going to fight this guy?"

Two bright white lights begin to shine in the shape of orbs. Felicia and Christopher.

"Get up girl, there is still hope left!"

"Yeah, you still have us!"

Vanessa and Freddy shine as well.

"You got this Nicole!"

Roxy's light shines.

"Go get them Cheetah!"

Last but not least, Benjamin shows up in the bleak nothingness.

The lights combine to open a gateway. I gravitate towards it. Before I went through I called out to my friends,

"Call of the Animals!"

My family responded, "Animals we are!"

The first thing I saw when going through the portal was the melting ceiling, and... myself. I saw my face plain as day. I looked down to see unfamiliar golden flats and different colored...eyes! Eyes covered my legs one inch apart, making me see everything, from my butt to under my dress. Dress!

I didn't recognize myself. My hair was still long and black, my skin white as a ghost. I had mouths all over my arms. My beautiful green eyes turned into grey outlined eyes that had nothing but sclera, (which is what white part of the eyes is called). Thick tears made of blood ran down my cheeks and stayed there. I saw I was wearing a tight fit red heart neckline dress that straightened out below above the hips like thin flat paper. The dress looked like it was made of flesh and had many groves and discoloration throughout it. Lucky I had bathing suit type bottom to it, so my underwear wouldn't show. I noticed a long arrow tipped tail protruding from my bottom piece, along with golden-brown wings I had before, only smaller this time around. Six red ribbons grew on the flat skirt. Each one then had an orb of white light. Souls of my friends. Two more outer ribbons came from the dress. These lacked themselves onto something in the human word, pulling me up faster.

The world I knew revealed itself. I climbed through. The black shadow closed up as I stepped onto the floor covered in blood. I was burning with pure rage and anger. All I felt was aggression.

My new found eyes focused on the two outer ribbons, so the new three-hundred sixty-degree view wouldn't overwhelm me.

At the end of the red ribbons was regular Annabelle and Jackson. It held them by the neck choking them, or so I thought. The ribbons forced both of them to transform into one of their forms.

Annabelle on my left transformed into her Antichrist: fiery furry form. She had pitch black hair that seemed to defy gravity itself, upside down smile with greyish red lipstick on where its eyebrows should be, a tiny nose, milk chocolate colored eyes, light grey skin, black/gold outline armor that barely covered her cleavage, and her black matter high knee boots.

Jackson however transformed into something like the creature I saw briefly at the asylum. His skin set a flame, burning his flesh and soft tissue into a gas. His flames frightened me only for a moment until I realized it was just Jackson. The red-hot flame stayed on his skeleton and created black leather pants and blackish-blue leather jacket to contain the flame's energy. He was a flaming skeleton. I decided to call his form Unichrist: the light of hell.