cнαρтɛя 1

—————

Yoogi was browsing on some random internet page when he found post with a title along the lines of "Looking for a caregiver". At first, it didn't catch his attention, but seeing as whoever had posted this was willing to pay a considerably good amount of money, his attention was brought back to the post and he clicked on the profile.

  The blog had the following information:

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 22
  Looking for a caregiver that meets my expectations or someone who is simply qualified enough to put up with my bratty attitude. Not interested in intercourse. Labels like 'Mommy' or 'Daddy' aren't needed if the caregiver isn't comfortable with them. I'm willing to pay X cause I'm hard to please and not easy to put up with, or so I've been told (sorry future mommy or daddy).

  For any further info you can contact me by mail: peachyjimin@gmail.com

  Upon reading the whole blog, Yoongi tilted his head in confusion. All he had to was take care of some kid, which couldn't be that bad, right? He was in need of money right now, since he only had a provisional job as a waiter at the time. Though needless to say that he was confused with some of the information written on the blog.

  Labels? Intercourse? And the so called Park Jimin had been writing as if he was referring to himself. As you might have already guessed, Yoongi had absolutely no idea what little space was, and he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

  The raven haired male opened another tab on his computer with his mind set on writing an email to this Jimin.

ɪɴᴍᴀɪʟ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ
ʜᴇʏ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴇɢɪᴠᴇʀ. . ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ʀᴇɢʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ.

  About 15 minutes later, he received a response from Jimin. 

ᴇᴀᴄʜʏᴊɪɪɴ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ
ʜɪ!
ᴀsᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ!

ɪɴᴍᴀɪʟ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴅᴀᴅᴅɪᴇs' ᴀɴᴅ 'ᴍᴏᴍᴍɪᴇs'? ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ?

ᴇᴀᴄʜʏᴊɪɪɴ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ
ᴏʜ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ɪs?