⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚀

¢hαρтєя 37

  The following weeks had been considerably quiet, Jimin was really behind on his work, and therefore, spent most of his time at work or in his office

  The following weeks had been considerably quiet, Jimin was really behind on his work, and therefore, spent most of his time at work or in his office. Yoongi kept busy with work too, but he would keep an eye on Jimin  whenever he could, just to make sure the younger wouldn't overwork himself.

  Yoongi missed spending time with his boyfriend dearly, as did Jimin, but there was a part of him that was grateful for the time they spent apart. Why? He had been composing a song for Jimin.

  There were times when the caregiver would be by himself in his small studio, changing up lyrics he'd been assigned to or writing new ones, and something would just remind him of Jimin. His mind would then be crowed by memories and pictures of Jimin.

  His Babyboy wearing a dress, his Baby playing with Syumin, Jimin laughing, Jimin's lips on his.

  Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.

  There was a point when it was too much for him and he could barely even concentrate on what he was doing, so he decided it was time to do something about it, anything. He needed to concentrate those feelings into something somehow.

  And that's when the brilliant idea hit him. He'd write a song about Jimin. Yoongi was never too good with words when it came to comforting someone or talking to strangers, but it was different when it came to music. With music, he could express his feelings and thoughts freely, wring his brain until it was a dry out of ideas. Ideas that could turn into beautiful melodies and words.

  Truth be told, Yoongi felt extremely proud of himself for coming up with that idea, as if be were a child showing off his drawings, and wondered why he hadn't done it earlier.

  Later than day, Yoongi got home ,exhausted as always, and dropped himself off at the first couch he saw, closing his eyes briefly as Syumin jumped onto him and nuzzled her head against his large hand. She was so small her head could fit into it.

  Yoongi smiled at the sight and scratched the cat's head lazily, the small kitten purred under his touch.

  "Is your mama home yet?" He whispered. Okay, maybe Yoongi thought of himself as the "dad" and thought of Jimin as the cat's "mom". He thought it was a bit of a funny but sweet idea that brought a smile to his lips. Though he wasn't sure Jimin would very much like being called a mother, so Yoongi didn't mention it to his boyfriend.

  The kitten meowed as if to answer his questions and then jumped off the couch, looking back at Yoongi and walking away. With a tired grunt, Yoongi stood up and walked after the cat.