⚅⚅⚅

¢hαρтєя 18

  Jimin had left for work early that day, way before Yoongi had even woken up

  Jimin had left for work early that day, way before Yoongi had even woken up. And maybe that was the best thing to do, because he had no idea on how to react to Yoongi's presence after last night's events. He needed to sort out his thoughts.

  It wasn't as if he hadn't enjoyed what happened between the two, in fact, he loved it. He would be up to repeat it in no time. But that was not the point.

  Now that Yoongi had gotten into his pants, would their relationship change in any way? If it did, Jimin hoped the changes wouldn't be as bad as he pictured them to be. He hadn't ever been in a relationship with someone who had fully accepted him for who he was, that is, not until Yoongi came along.

  He buried his face in his hands as Jungkook knocked the door to his office and  walked in without waiting for an answer. "Hey, boss. I have some papers that need your-" he stopped mid-sentence when seeing the blond with his face in his hands. "You alright?"

  "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I've just got a little something on my mind. Anyways, what were you saying about those papers?"

  Jungkook gave him a skeptical look before continuing, "I need you to sign a few papers that need your approval." He walked towards the older and sat down in the chair in front of his desk, setting a stack of papers on it.

  He got up to leave, but decided against it and sat back down. "Are you sure that something on your mind isn't actually a someone?"

  Jimin sighed, "You got me there. Truth be told, I can't get Yoongi off my mind."

  "It's not like you don't think of him constantly anyways," Jungkook said, causing Jimin to roll his eyes. "Did something happen between you two?"

  "Uhm... yeah, something did happen. Yesterday he gave me a... a blowjob." He whispered that last part, too embarrassed to say it out loud in front of Jungkook.

  "It was about fucking time!" Jungkook seemed a bit too happy over this. "So that's what's on your mind? Your boyfriend giving you a blowjob? Honestly, it's not such a big deal." 

  "You're such a great help, I can totally forget about what's been on my mind now!" Jimin said in the most sarcastic tone he could muster. "No, that is not what I was thinking about. I mean, yeah, it has to do with that, but there's something about this whole matter that's been bothering me since I woke up.

  "What if... what if something between us changes after this? What if he starts to lose interest in me?" He brought up his knees up to his chair and hugged them against his chest.

  "Jimin-ssi, you worry too much. I'm telling you, you're overthinking this way more than you should. Nothing between you two will change, I know it. And if something does happen, then you can always give me a call and I'll be there to beat his ass in no time."

  Jimin laughed lightly under his breath. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. There's no point in worrying about all of this now, is there? Let's get back to work, shall we?"

As soon as the blond male walked into his house, a pair or strong arms wrapped around him, making him shriek in surprise. He heard a deep chuckle next to his ear.

"Relax, it's just me," said Yoongi while nuzzling his nose on Jimin's neck. He smelled strongly of man cologne. "Come on, there's something I wanna talk about."

The ravenette hooked his arm with Jimin's and took him to the living room, sitting down on the couch and making Jimin sit down next to him. Yoongi took Jimin's hand into his own and laced their fingers together. Jimin felt his heart beat nervously in his chest, what could Yoongi possibly wanna say? It appeared to be pretty important.

He took a deep breath before saying "I can't keep accepting your money."

"My... what? Why?" There were times when Jimin would forget he was even paying Yoongi at all.

"Because it feels wrong," when seeing Jimin's expression drop, he quickly added "I'm your caregiver because I like you, because I want to be your caregiver. Not because you pay me for doing it."

"B-but Yoongi... you need the money, that's why you even volunteered for this in the first place."

"I'll find another way to earn money, alright? It just doesn't feel right to take your money anymore." He drew Jimin closer and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Really, you can be too nice for your own good sometimes," Jimin sighed, the worried expression not leaving his face. "B-but that doesn't mean you'll move out, right?"

"No. That is, unless you want me to, I'll understand if you need your own space and-"

He was cut off by Jimin's plush lips being softly pressed against his. "Don't go, I like having you here. What would I do without my daddy?"

"You'd be lost without me, baby boy." Yoongi wore a smug grin and his eyes bore right into Jimin's face, as though he could see straight through Jimin. The blond felt so vulnerable whenever Yoongi looked at him like this, he felt transparent.

"Oh, don't think so highly of yourself now."

The older laughed softly, "I think I just remembered something..." he leaned in and pressed his lips against Jimin's neck, the little shivered. "Did you enjoy our playtime last night?" he purred.

Jimin went as red as a cherry, breaking away from their position and smacking Yoongi's arms like he always did whenever the latter said something inappropriate or teased him too much. "Don't say it out loud!"

"I'm sorry, baby, I just couldn't help myself. Now, I wonder when our next playtime'll be..."

Jimin shot up and raced to the bathroom upstairs. "I'm going to take a bath!" Once he was out of sight for a few seconds, he came back for a moment and yelled. "You're allowed to come in with me, but no funny business!"

Yoongi smiled brightly and ran after Jimin.

A/N: crappy filler chapter, sorry :(