⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚄

¢hαρтєя 35

  Two littles, Jimin and Jungkook, laughed at the story Taehyung read out loud for them

Two littles, Jimin and Jungkook, laughed at the story Taehyung read out loud for them. The three sat down on the floor, forming a circle so that both of the littles were able to look at the drawings on the Mercy Watson book.

"Imagine how funny that would be! A pig in a dress and a crown running down your neighborhood!" Jimin exclaimed as he pushed his nose up to imitate that of a pig's. Taehyung laughed, and so did Jungkook.

"I'm not sure we'll ever see that, but I've seen a fat lady with a pink dress running around to catch her dog! And it was fun to watch, but my Daddy said I shouldn't laugh because that's mean, and I'm a good boy."

Yoongi snorted from the other end of the room, bringing with him a tray of animal crackers and chocolate milk.

  "Thanks Daddy!" Jimin said as Yoongi sat down in front of Taehyung and placed the tray on the floor. "Daddy, can Kookie and Minnie go swimming again for a little?"

  "Oh, I don't know, the sun is almost setting already-"

Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't seem to have a problem with this. "I'm sure it's fine! They can swim around for a while, and we'll take care of making dinner."

  When both littles scooted over to Yoongi and displayed their best puppy eyes to convince him, he just couldn't say no. He nodded, the littles tackling him and Jimin taking the opportunity to kiss his cheek.

  Not too long after, the caregivers changed their littles into their swimsuits and took them outside. Jimin and Jungkook dived straight into the pool, splashing water at each other and laughing loudly. Yoongi wasn't sure leaving the pair alone was a good idea, but he agreed nonetheless. Dinner couldn't wait, Jimin got cranky when he was hungry.

  "What should we make? Dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with mashed potatoes?" Taehyung asked, rummaging around the kitchen for a box of pre-made nuggets.

  "Don't have the box here," he explained to the other caregiver. "How about Spaghetti? I think they'd like that."

  "Kookie isn't a picky eater, so I'm sure he'll be okay with that. I'll make the noodles, you take care of the sauce."

  "Making the sauce could take me an hour, making the noodles will take you less than 15 minutes!" Yoongi said, looking appalled.

  "Exactly," Taehyung winked and opened a cupboard to look for the raw spaghetti noodles bag. Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes, holding back a smile.

  Yoongi rummaged around for the ingredients, onions, sugar, olive oil, tomato sauce, garlic and anything else he needed. He was in the process of cutting up things when the two males heard a loud wail coming from outside.

  Yoongi dropped everything he was doing at once and dashed through the living room until he found himself outside. There was Jimin, crying his lungs out as he sat outside of the pool with his knees held up to his chest. He hiccuped a few times before he saw Yoongi and made grabby hands at his caregiver. "D-Dada!" He wailed.