¢hαρтєя 6

    After a while, the two had come up with a few rules to follow when Jimin was in little space

After a while, the two had come up with a few rules to follow when Jimin was in little space. They'd constantly cross things off the list, which made Jimin scrunch his nose because it was not cute at all, the list ended up looking like an absolute mess. In the end, he took the this the matter into his own hands and copied the list on a separate paper, using glitter pens and several stickers to make it look nicer.

Finally, the list ended up looking something like this:

Daddy's rules:

1-No naughty words.

2-If you're bothered by something, remember to use the code word (red).

3-No lying to daddy.

4-Don't eat too much sweets.

5-If you're good, you get rewards, ignoring the rules will end up in punishments.

6-No throwing tantrums.

They could always add more rules later anyways. Jimin pasted the list to his trunk with glitter tape, satisfied with the result.

As for the house rules, they'd only establish the following: no bringing home anyone without previous warnings and always knocking before coming in. Seemed simple enough, right?

As of now, Yoongi was walking downstairs after having organized all of his clothes in his new closet. He saw Dorothea pinching Jimin's baby cheeks, getting him to pout and squint his eyes at the action. "Thea, stop! My cheeks are gonna be sooo red after this!"

The woman couldn't suppress a laugh, Jimin was just too adorable. She patted his head playfully "I'm sorry dear."

  "Yoonie!" Jimin's face lit up when he saw Yoongi coming towards them. "Did you like your new room? It doesn't have much decorations yet, but we can fix that!"

  "I sure liked it Jiminie." And that's when he noticed. Jimin was slipping into little space in front of this woman who could very well judge him for it. He lowered his head and whispered softly into Jimin's ear "Baby, are you sure you wanna be little in front of her?"

  "Don't be silly!" Jimin giggles, playfully pushing Yoongi. "She knows about little space, she was my caregiver!"

  Wait, what? This old woman? Jimin's caregiver? She seemed sweet and all, but for some reason Yoongi just couldn't picture her as Jimin's caregiver. Maybe it was due to the fact that now he was his caregiver.

  Dorothea smiled reassuringly at Yoongi before directing her gaze back to Jimin and saying "Sweetie, why don't you go get your coloring book and color something for me, hm?"

  Jimin nodded enthusiastically before running off and nearly falling down in the process. "I'm fine!" He said, regaining his composure. Once he had gone out of the elders's sight, Thea returned his attention to Yoongi. "You must be a bit confused."

  "A little." The woman made a gesture for the two to sit down on a couch in front of the TV in the living room.

  "You see, Jimin didn't exactly have an easy childhood. In fact, I knew him since he was a little baby." She smiled nostalgically at the memory. "He struggled a lot, and knowing that when I found out he was a little, I couldn't bring myself to possibly be disgusted by it. I wanted to help the poor boy.

  "I know most people think that little space includes sexual punishments and other obscene acts, but as you can see, we are proof that caregiver and little relationships can he completely platonic." Thea continued. "And yes, you probably think it's even weirder because I'm and old lady, but I treat Jimin as if he were my own child."

  "I guess I understand, I suppose I never took any time to ask him if he had had any caregivers previously, so I was a little surprised. Wait, if you were his caregiver, why aren't you anymore?"

  She smiled sadly. "I'm gonna be traveling to Paris and I'll be staying there permanently. It's hard knowing that I won't be able to see my Jimin as often as I used to, but I can always come over and pay him visit."

  Yoongi wasn't sure how to respond to this. Should he be happy about having Jimin all to himself or should he be sympathetic and feel sad for the two?

  "When I leave, Jimin's going to be pretty bummed." The elder continued, "So promise me something. Tell me you'll look after him."

  "I promise I'll try my best to keep him happy." The woman placed her hand on Yoongi's shoulder and smiled again. How many smiles did this woman have to give away? "I'll probably need some tips though, would you care to give me some?"

  "It'd be my pleasure."

  While Jimin colored on the floor next to them, the two caregivers discussed rules, punishments, and rewards. Amongst other things Yoongi should always have in mind when taking care of Jimin.

  Needless to say, when Dorothea left, Jimin was extremely bummed. Yoongi noticed how hard the little was trying to hold back the tears, how his eyes turned glassy and how he bit his lip.

  "Sweetie, come over here." Yoongi patted the spot next to him on the couch, Jimin, like the good boy he was, did exactly as Yoongi asked, though he refused to lift his gaze to meet the older's. "Are you okay?" Jimin only nodded.

  "Jiminie, you know what our third rule is?"

  "N-no lying to daddy..." his voice quivered as he responded, making the older's heart wrench. This was when he learned he was indeed developing a soft spot for the little.

  "So, tell daddy the truth. Are you okay?" Jimin shook his head, mumbling a very low 'no'. Yoongi cupped Jimin's face with his hands in order to get his attention. "You know that she's gonna come back, right?"

  "N-no she won't! She's gonna leave me just like mama left me!" Drops of water started to trickle down Jimin's chubby cheeks.

  "That's not true, baby. She'll be back, I promise. I can't promise she'll be back soon, but I can promise she'll come over again just to see you."

  "H-how do you know?" Jimin asked as Yoongi wiped away the tears. They just kept coming and coming.

  "Because she promised, and she loves you very much, so I know she wouldn't lie." Jimin smiled sincerely when he heard Yoongi's words of reassurance, he decided he'd picked out the right daddy.

  Jimin puckered his lips and gave Yoongi a kiss on the cheek. "I like you, you're a nice daddy." And Yoongi swore he could feel his heart beat a hundred times faster.

A/N: I'm writing a vkook story feel free to check it out *shameless self promo* 🌚