⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚀

¢hαρтєя 31

Jimin giggled and his Daddy spun him around in happiness

Jimin giggled and his Daddy spun him around in happiness. "I got the job, Baby! And it's all thanks to you!" He plastered kisses all over Jimin's adorable face and hugged him tightly.

  "I'm so happy you got it, Daddy! But it wasn't all because of me, because Daddy worked hard for this too." Jimin nuzzled his nose against the caregiver's and pecked him on the lips.

  "You know what? Daddy feels so happy, he'll let Jimin make slime and buy him candy and stickers."

  Jimin's face lit up even more (if that's even possible) at the mention of slime. Yoongi hadn't allowed Jimin anywhere near slime because it was 'too messy', and he honestly didn't feel like trying to scrub off dry slime from the little's clothes. "Thank you, Daddy!"

  •

  It was now Yoongi's first day at work. His first day away from little Jimin. He knee Jimin would probably call him in the middle of work, so it didn't come as a surprise when his phone started ringing with the caller ID 'Babyboy 💖'.

  Once he made sure he was alone in the studio, he picked up the call. "Hi, Daddy!"
Jimin chirped from other side of the line. "I miss you already," Yoongi could basically see Jimin pouting in his head.

  "I know, Babyboy. I miss you too, but I won't be home until some hours later." Jimin whined. "Now, now, I promise we can kiss and cuddle all you want when I'm back home."

  "You pwomise?" He heard shuffling, accompanied by a hum. He assumed Jimin must've laid down in bed.

  "I promise. And I'll tell you what, you can invite Tae and Kookie over for a playdate right now, how does that sound?"

  "Minnie would kiss you right now if he could! Oh, and Daddy?" The other hummed in response. "C-can I wear one of your shirts today? They smell nice," he whispered into the phone's microphone.

  "Anything you want, Baby."

  "Baby, I'm home!" Yoongi called out from downstairs. It wasn't long before Jimin came running towards him and kissed him sweetly.  

  "I missed you, Daddy." Jimin pouted and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso tightly as a tired looking Taehyung trudged towards them with little Jungkook's hand in his.

  "Yoongi, props to you. I don't know how you manage to put up with his tantrums every day." He laughed awkwardly while Jungkook shot Jimin daggers with his eyes.

  "Tantrums?" Yoongi asked while raising his eyebrows, directing his attention back to Jimin, who laughed nervously. "Tell me, Jiminie, were you a good boy today?"

  "N-no, Daddy..." He slowly unhooked his arms from Yoongi and stared at the ground.

  "And what did you do?"