⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅

A/N: HERE'S YOUR SMUT *runs away*

It's already way past Jimin's bedtime (9:30) and he's struggling to do as much as keep his eyes open, but he refuses to go to sleep if Yoongi isn't there to tuck him in. (A quite recurrent event for the past two weeks.)

Yoongi would get home during very late hours of the night, and sometimes he was so tired he wouldn't even manage to drag himself upstairs. Instead, he'd fall asleep in the living room, only to be found by Jimin the following morning.

Jimin emitted a long yawn and brought a fist up to rub the sleep off his eyes. He lolled forward and decided that closing his eyes for a few seconds wouldn't do him any harm. His phone then rang, and he immediately perked up when he realized who was calling.

A husky "Hey, muffin" is voiced on the other side of the line. Jimin smiles sheepishly.

"I miss you, Daddy," Jimin whispers into the phone, and the fact that it's followed by a sigh portends how he'll be spending yet another night in an empty bed.

"I miss you, too, Baby, but you know daddy's gotta work. He's just having a bit of a block right now."

Jimin pouts and brings his knees up to his chest. "But Daddy's going to be back tomorrow, right?"

And there's that sigh again.

"Minnie, daddy may not be home until tomorrow night."

"O-oh," he mumbles, making his way over to the bed and plopping down on the mattress.

"I'm very sorry, Baby. A coworker's gonna drop by tomorrow at nine to pick up my lyric journal and get us some snacks."

Jimin stays silent for a minute.

"Will you forgive me?" Yoongi finally asks.

"Minnie will. But only if daddy gives him lots of hugs and kisses when he comes back." Yoongi laughs, and Jimin's heart feels a bit lighter.

"I promise I will. Goodnight, Minnie."

"Night, Daddy."

Before Jimin stands a man who's at least a head taller than him, smiling down at the blond with dimples on display. His messy, dirty blond hair falls over his eyes.

"Hey, you must be Jimin. Yoongi told you I'd be dropping by today, right? Name's Namjoon."

Jimin gasps and brings a hand up to his forehead. "I completely forgot! Come in and get comfortable while I look for the journal."

Jimin closes the door behind Namjoon and shows him the way to the living room. Soon enough, he runs up the stairs and is back down in the blink of an eye, holding out a green notebook.

  "Y-Yoongi told me you'd be wanting some snacks as well, but I forgot to go shopping for them, I'm sorry." He slides some money into Namjoon's hand. "This should cover it, I think."

  Namjoon gives the smaller male a reassuring smile. "It's alright, I was planning to get some coffee on my way back to the studio anyways. It actually looks like you could use some, too." Namjoon teases.