⚅⚅⚅⚅⚄

cнαρтɛя 29

  warning! this chapter contains smut (because you guys asked for it, hopefully you find it satisfying!)    "Kookie, it's time to go!" Taehyung called out to his little from the living room

"Kookie, it's time to go!" Taehyung called out to his little from the living room. A month or so after he had met Jungkook, Taehyung had spent time with him inside little space and decided he wanted to be the younger's caregiver. Jungkook, of course, agreed.

Their relationship was, at the time being, completely platonic. That is, at least for Jungkook, who seemed to be completely oblivious to the crush Taehyung had develop for him.

On this certain day, Jimin and Jungkook had arranged a playdate at the blond's place, giving the caregivers time to catch up as well.

"Coming!" Jungkook voice called from Jimin's room. He briefly turned around to hug Jimin goodbye and whispered "Remember what I told you!"

After everyone had bid each other goodbye, Yoongi walked over to Jimin, who was now sitting with his legs crossed on his bed with a look that said he was thinking about something really hard.

The caregiver plopped down beside him, making the little look up. As soon as his eyes met Yoongi's, Jimin blushed for no apparent reason whatsoever. "Is something on your mind, Baby?" Yoongi questioned his boyfriend.

Jimin shook his head dismissively, but Yoongi, having spend enough time with him, could tell this was a lie. "You just broke a rule, Baby. And that means you'll get punished!" He tackled down Jimin and started tickling his sides. The younger laughed loudly as he started to run out of breath and begged his daddy to stop.

Jimin was now trapped against the mattress by Yoongi's body, which was on top of him. He looked into Yoongi's dark eyes and blushed a second time. The older furrowed his brows. "Is there something you wanna tell me, Jiminie?"

"Well, no... I mean, yes! B-but I dunno how to say it..." he placed his hands over Yoongi's, avoiding the other's eyes. He heaved a nervous sigh and finally said "I-I wanna have sex with Daddy."

Yoongi was visibly startled by Jimin's words, because he almost let his whole weight fall down onto Jimin. His hands slipped and their foreheads crashed together.

"Y-you want to... Jimin, why are you suddenly..?"

"W-well, Big Jimin was thinking about it too, but he was too afraid to say anything, but then Kookie came over and said that I shouldn't be afraid to ask for this." He gulped loudly, heart pounding fast in his chest. "B-but we don't have to do it if Daddy doesn't want to!"

Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment and tried to process Jimin's words. He'd been wanting this, and admittedly, so had Yoongi. But now that he brought up the subject, Yoongi was so anxious he could hardly think straight.

After a while, Yoongi said "I've been wanting this too, but, Baby... are you a hundred percent sure you want this to happen?"

Jimin nodded immediately, and without any hesitation whatsoever said "Because I love my Daddy, and I know he loves me too."