⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅

cнαρтɛя 42

  Jungkook groaned as he rolled onto his side

  Jungkook groaned as he rolled onto his side. It took him a moment to realize that the sound that had woken him up were sobs, and that his caregiver wasn't in bed with him. "Tae?" He called out with his groggy voice. Almost immediately, the sobbing came to a halt. "Are you alright?" 

  With much difficulty and stiffness, Jungkook got off the couch and draped the blanket that Taehyung had draped over him when he was asleep. He walked towards the bathroom, only to find Taehyung curled up on the floor with his face hidden behind his knees. Jungkook rushed over to him and sat down by his side.

  "What happened? Are you hurt?"

  Taehyung shook his head a few times before chocking out an "I'm sorry Kookie, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done it, we shouldn't have done that."

  Jungkook feels his heart drop to his feet. "It's... Taehyung, it's fine. I'm okay with what we did, I mean, it's not like I didn't enjoy it." His face turns red as he presses himself against Taehyung's side and wraps the blanket around both of them. 

  Finally, the older looks up at him, his eyes red and his cheeks tear stained. "You're just saying that to make me feel better. I was drunk, and you were kinda drunk too, and I really don't want things to become uncomfortable between us, so if you'd just let me apologize for what I did..."

  Jungkook rolls his eyes. "You know, I agreed to have sex with you, so you shouldn't be apologizing for anything. If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I... well, I feel like I somehow took advantage of your drunken stage. And I shouldn't have done that. But if you want me be to be a hundred percent honest, I don't regret a thing we did." The younger admits, looking down away, anywhere but Taehyung.

  "We can... you know, forget about this. Let's just pretend it never happened, yeah?" Jungkook says, hoping to reassure his caregiver.

  But Taehyung decides he doesn't wanna forget anything about last night. He doesn't want to forget about the way Jungkook tasted or the way he felt, he doesn't wanna forget the hickeys he left on the other's soft skin, and he most definitely doesn't want to forget the way Jungkook called out his name. Even if he wanted to forget about it, he could never manage to do so.

  And now he knows Jungkook doesn't regret it. Maybe he only said it because there were no feelings involved for him, at least as far as Taehyung was aware, but if he were to confess now, what was there to lose? Everything, the caregiver said to himself, but decided there would be no other chances for him to do this.

  So he grabs Jungkook by the chin and turns his face towards his own, slamming their lips together hungrily. And although taken aback, Jungkook doesn't back away. Instead, he pulls Taehyung closer by wrapping his arms around the back of the older's neck. And it feels great.

  Taehyung feels his heart beating loudly against his ribs, it feels like they might burst. But it doesn't matter, because the only thing that cloud his mind now is Jungkook. Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook.

  He wants to hold him in his arms and plant kisses all over his cute face and body, so he does. He leaves a trail of kisses against Jungkook's neck and chest and then trails them back up to his face. Jungkook smiles, and Taehyung is so happy he feels like screaming.

  "Kookie?"

  "Hm?"

  "Can we...? Is this okay? Us, I mean. Do you think we could, you know, be something more than just this. I mean, this is great, believe me, but for a while now I've been wanting to be more than this. I understand if you don't feel the same but-"

  "Taehyung, just shut up and kiss me, you dork," Jungkook smiles sheepishly, allowing the older to connect their lips once more. There's kisses and giggles and smiles, and it isn't long before Jungkook tackles his caregiver to pepper him his pecks while the other runs his hands along his little's hair.

  "You're my baby Kookie, isn't that right?" Taehyung asks him while the two are taking a bubble bath. He scrubs the younger's hair with soapy hands pleasantly, making the little hum in delight. Taehyung trails chaste kisses along little Jungkook's wet jaw, who shuts his eyes, unable to open them again for even a second

  "Mhm..." he hums sheepishly, almost falling asleep against Taehyung bare chest.  

  "Someone's sleepy," Taehyung says with a grin, pulling Jungkook out of the bathtub along with himself. "C'mon, let's get you ready for bed."

  With some difficulty, he manages to dry up Jungkook's body and hair, helps him pull on his underwear and, when he's about to help him with putting on his pajamas, the little emits a burnt of disapproval. 

  "You don't wanna wear these for nap time today?" Taehyung asks with curiosity. The little  adores this set of pajamas and pesters Taehyung to keep them cleaned so he can use them almost every day. It becomes somewhat troublesome when the caregiver doesn't have them clean and ready for his little, since the latter usually throws small tantrums when this happens.

  "N-nuh, I wan' TaeTae's shirt..." he mumbles sleepily, pulling at Taehyung's hoodie. It's impregnated with the older's scent, so of course he would want to keep it for himself. 

  Although a bit surprised, Taehyung nods with a boxy smile and takes off his hoodie, pulling it over Jungkook, who smiles with groggy eyes at the carer. 

  And so, the two end up huddled together in bed, Cars sheets pulled over Jungkook's legs. The littles sucks on Taehyung's thumb, which is something he's eventually gotten used to Jungkook doing whenever he fell asleep over the past few months. The latter nuzzles his head against Taehyung's chest while he pulls down his hoodie from Jungkook's face from time to time, for the younger constantly brings it up to his nose and Taehyung's afraid he might end up with little oxygen. (Call him overprotective or whatever you'd like to, but he's always on the look out for Jungkook's safety whenever he starts feeling little, which he does whenever he hangs out with little Jimin, too.)

  There are a hundred thoughts running around Taehyung's mind right now, and they all concern Jungkook. He's worried about how this will turn out, and he's not yet sure about how Jungkook truly feels about him, because what if he somehow misunderstood Taehyung's proposal and thought of it as something like being friends with benefits? Now that he was properly thinking about it, Taehyung realized he hadn't really asked Jungkook to be his official boyfriend. All that left his mouth at that moment was 'can we?'.

  Furthermore, he knew Jungkook wasn't one for relationships. He remembers many occasions where the younger had come home and talked to him about one of his many new dates and how he thought they were all oh so charming. And yet, he ended up dumping them not long after the fourth or third date. What if Jungkook got tired of him as well?

  Still, he didn't regret his actions one second. He didn't want to think about what would happen a week from now or even tomorrow. It was pointless, Taehyung realized, so he said to himself "Fuck it," and decided to enjoy the moment while it lasted.