⚅⚅⚅⚅

cнαρтɛя 24

  "And that's why my Daddy got this bear for me!" Jimin said to the other little seated across the table

"I really want a big bear like that one, too!" Jungkook lowered his voice and whispered "do you think that Yoon would buy me one too if I acted like I was sad?"

The blond gasped dramatically as his eyes widened like plates. "Kookie! You can't lie to Daddy, that's what bad boys do!" He hissed at Jungkook. "And Daddy is very good at telling when people are lying. Last time I misbehaved, he gave me spanked me!"

Little Jungkook almost chocked on his banana milk when he heard what came out of his best friend's mouth. "Spankies?! Then- then that means he's a meanie!"

"Nonono, he was just doing it because I was bad, Daddy isn't mean." Jimin explained hastily as Yoongi came into the room.

"Baby, could you come over here for a second?" Little Jimin was a bit scared for a moment; he thought Yoongi had heard their conversation. Still, he nodded at once and headed over to his Daddy's side.

"What is it, Daddy?"

The caregiver leaned in and placed his lips next to Jimin's ear. "Tae is just outside the dinning room right now, I think we should make him and Kookie face each other now."

Jimin straightened up and nodded. He spun around and said to Jungkook "I have a surprise for you, Kookie. Close your eyes!"

Jungkook looked so ecstatic by the mention of a surprise for him that his eyes basically lit up. Yoongi almost felt guilty when his eyes landed on the excited little Kookie because of the possible disappointment he'd feel.

  When the brunette little placed his hands over his eyes, Jimin opened the door to reveal an anxious looking Taehyung with a gift bag hanging from his left hand. "Now, open them!" exclaimed Jimin.

  Jungkook's smile vanished and his hands dropped to his thighs. A rosy pink color spread through his face as he bit his inner cheeks. "W-what are you doing here?" the little asked to Taehyung.

  "I uh... we need to talk." Jimin seemed determined to stay right where he was and carefully listen to everything his best friend and Taehyung would say to each other. Unfortunately for him, Yoongi had other plans.

  He took Jimin's right hand into his left one and started to drag him out of the room. "Let's give them some space, baby." The little put up a small fight, but was dragged out of the room either way.

The two of them were quiet for a moment before Taehyung finally decided to speak up. "So... I brought something for you." He walked over to the end of the table, where little Jungkook was seated, and handed him the bag.

The little brunette hesitated before finally pulling a Beanie Boo unicorn with rainbow eyes, rainbow hooves and a rainbow horn. It's mane was also, like most of it's other parts, rainbow colored. "P-pixy!"

  "I walked by that toy store again and remembered how badly you said you wanted the stuffed animal." Taehyung admired Jungkook, who was squeezing the unicorn tightly. "Did you like my present?" the older asked while taking a seat next to the little.

  Jungkook nodded and smiled from ear to ear, he looked so adorable Taehyung just wanted to squish his cheeks. "Do you think I'm weird?" Asked the little after a moment of silence had passed.

  "Absolutely not!" Responded Taehyung with absolute sincerity. "I don't think I really understand the whole concept of little space yet, but I don't think it's weird. I don't mind little or caregivers, whatever it is that you call them. They're not doing anything wrong and it doesn't affect my life in any negative ways, so."

  "So... is it okay if I hug you?"

  "It's more than okay," he then opened his arms to invite Jungkook into a hug. The latter leaped over to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him with the unicorn squashed between their torsos. "I'm glad we can be friends again." 

  "Me too, TaeTae. We should have tea parties more often, that way you buy me gifts more often!"

  "See, Daddy? I told you everything would be alright!" Jimin was currently straddling Yoongi with both of his hands behind the caregiver's nape. "Can I get a kiss for being right?"

  Yoongi let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers down Jimin's spine, it was and effect  that Yoongi's deep voice had on Jimin. "You can get kisses whenever you want to." He hummed out before pressing his lips against his boyfriend's.

  For some reason, the two hadn't kissed much recently, and now that they were at it again, Yoongi couldn't seem to get enough of Jimin's soft lips. He placed his hands on either side of the little's hips gently and brought him closer, leaving basically no space between the two whatsoever.

  Yoongi caught Jimin's lower lip between his teeth and nibbled on it before pulling it gently, making Jimin groan softly. It wasn't long before Yoongi's tongue slid in between Jimin's plump lips and found its way inside the wet, warm, cavern that was Jimin's mouth.

  The little didn't even attempt to fight for dominance and allowed Yoongi to take over the situation. Their tongue tangled and smacked against each other, wet sounds being the only thing that filled the air aside from soft moans that had just started to come out of Jimin.

  "Mnh... D-daddy..." Jimin moved his hands up to Yoongi's dark hair and tangled his black locks in his chubby fingers. Yoongi couldn't resist the urge to trail his hands down to Jimin's ass and grope it roughly through his white shorts.

  It wasn't but minutes later when Jimin parted for air while panting heavily, his cheeks were just as red as his swollen lips. "D-Daddy, I think I have that thing that... that makes me cum again."

  "Boner, Baby. That's what you call it. Don't worry, Daddy'll take care of it for you if that's what you want." Jimin only nodded, hiding his face in Yoongi's neck. "Then, I'll get started right now." And with that, his hands went down to Jimin's shorts and slipped under his kitty boxers.

A/N: i might to be able to right much for while because I'm going to Europe for two weeks (maybe 3) ;w;