⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚃

cнαρтɛя 34

  "Well, I gotta admit, this place is pretty nice

  "Well, I gotta admit, this place is pretty nice." Yoongi said as he dropped his bags on the white marble floor.

  The house had a very summer-like vibe. Almost everything was white, the couches, the curtains, and the walls. Except for the decorations, which gave the house a splash of color, and the TV, which was black. There were red carpets and black furniture here and there.

  "See? I knew you'd like it! Bring your bag, we should store everything in our room." Jimin jumped happily over to their room, and as Yoongi had expected, it was beautiful. The walls were white and the bedsheets were a soft baby blue color with cloud patters on it. There were framed pictures of Jimin and his family, as well as ones of Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin bit his inner cheek and looked around the room. "Something's missing..." Yoongi turned to look at him when the blond suddenly snapped his fingers as if he had just had and epiphany.

He walked over to one of the shelves and took a dusty black polaroid camera from it. "I haven't used this in a while, but it should work just fine..." he brushed off the dust and smiled when he confirmed his thoughts.

Yoongi walked over to his side and Jimin took the opportunity to drape one arm around him and press his lips against the caregiver's cheek, lift the polaroid, and snap a picture of the two.

Yoongi was momentarily dazed and chuckled before asking "Why the sudden picture?"

"I said this room was missing something, didn't I? Well, it was missing a picture of us together. I mean, it isn't much, but it'll do for now." He said as the once pitch black picture revealed its image.

Jimin giggled at the sight. In the picture, Yoongi seemed a bit surprised, yet the corner of his lips seemed to be lifting into a smile, and Jimin's nose was scrunched up cutely with his plump lips pressed against the older's cheek. He rummaged for tape in one of his drawers and then used it to tape the picture to the wall just above the bed.

"You're just so adorable, Baby." Yoongi smiled, his gums on full display, and wrapped his arms around Jimin's back.

Jimin couldn't stop himself from smiling, he was just such a sucker for compliments, especially when they came from Yoongi. "We can do this later, I still haven't even shown you the pool! And tonight, I'll show you my favorite spot." He twirled around and freed himself from Yoongi's arms, dragging him along by the hand.

Yoongi pouted cutely before heading outside with Jimin. The green grass was perfectly trimmed and the beautiful flowers made the backyard a very pleasing thing to look at. Not too far away from where they stood, there was a very large pool with clear water and four maroon cushioned pool chairs around it.

  It wasn't long before Jimin started to take off hid shirt and dived straight into the pool, not even bothering to put on sunscreen. "Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, completely taken off guard.

  The other merely poked his head out of the water and laughed at his boyfriend's worried expression. "Didn't you noticed I was already wearing swimming shorts? This was the whole purpose of coming here, really. Buuut, it'd be a lot more fun if could just come in with me!"

  Yoongi puckered his lips and said "Maybe later," when he knew he would probably just stand by and watch Jimin, maybe take a nap under the sun. "You brought sunscreen with you, right?"

  Jimin nodded. "There's a bottle stored in one of te drawers of the bathroom over there," he said, pointing at a closed door not too far away from them.

  Yoongi went to get the sunscreen and found it after about five minutes. By the time he was at the pool side again, There were footprints left by Jimin's wet feet all around it, and the blonde male was sitting on top of a unicorn floatie, rubber ducks floating around the water and a beach ball.

  "Daddy!" Jimin exclaimed, making grabby hands at Yoongi. He was becoming more little by the second.

  "Come out for a minute, Baby, we to put sunscreen on." Jimini shook his head and wrapped his arms around the unicorn's neck as if to state that he was not leaving his current spot.

  The caregiver sighed. "Does Jiminie wants to have booboos? Because that's what's gonna happen if he doesn't let Daddy put his sunscreen on." The little released the floatie almost immediately and got off it, falling into the pool.

  He emerged from the water a second later, soaking wet. Yoongi sat him down on one of the chairs and squirted sunscreen onto his palm, spreading it out evenly on Jimin's back.

  The little hummed, feeling Yoongi's soft hand on his back. "Feels nice."

  Yoongi smiled and moved his hands over to Jimin's tummy, pinching it and so spreading the white lotion through the skin. The little giggled and squirmed under a Yoongi's touch.

  After some more tickles and more sunscreen being spread on both bodies, Jimin dived straight back into the pool. "Daddy, come on! It's no fun if Daddy just sits there and leaves Minnie playing all by himself." He pouted and gave Yoongi his best puppy eyes.

  Yoongi gave in with a sigh and a nod. Jimin smiled happily and splashed some water around as he yelled out "Yay!"

  The little flung himself onto Yoongi's back, and the latter was glad they were in water, or else he might've fallen to the ground, dragging Jimin down with him.

Yoongi swam and jumped in the pool, pretending he was a horse (at Jimin's request) and Jimin the price who rode it. He found it quite embarrassing, but in the end, t was worth it. Making Jimin happy was what made him happy.

After a while, Jimin asked abruptly "Will Syumin be okay?"

"I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine, Baby." Yoongi answered. "He's with TaeTae and Kookie, after all." Jimin hummed and nodded, though Yoongi could sense get was still somewhat worried, so he said: "We can ask them to come over tonight and bring Syumin with them."

Jimin's head shot up as he nodded vigorously. "Thanks a lot, Daddy!" Yoongi slowly let go of Jimin and turned around, pressing him against his body.

"No problem, Baby boy."

"Oh! And guess what?" Yoongi gave his boyfriend a curious look. "I have a surprise for Daddy. But we'll have to sneak out at night, so Tae and Kookie won't follow us," he whispered the last part even though there was nobody around.

Jimin's confession resulted in Yoongi trying to tickle the surprise out of him, but the little refused to utter a word. And, as of now, the pair was curled up under the sun, lying on two of the chairs they had moved so that they were side by side.

Jimin's hand was molded into Yoongi's, who rubbed circles on the smooth skin. When Jimin closed his eyes, Yoongi used it as a chance to examine his features. His blond, messy wet hair; long, curved eyelashes; chubby cheeks with their natural blush; and finally, full pink lips parted. To Yoongi, there was no one more beautiful than his baby boy.

A/N: I have come to the realization that I may be kinkier that originally planned- but i mean aren't we all? Also, I'm having ideas for a new story and.. what do you guys think of top! Jimin?🌚