⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅

¢hαρтєя 36

  It was around 7 AM when Yoongi felt the bright rays of sunshine upon his face, scrunching up his features and burying his face in his pillow to avoid it

It was around 7 AM when Yoongi felt the bright rays of sunshine upon his face, scrunching up his features and burying his face in his pillow to avoid it. Jimin, too, seemed to have noticed, because he started to stir and groan when the sun hit his face as well, the shade of the tree they were under not really helping out much.

Slowly, Jimin's eyelids started to open like curtains that exposed the brown windows that were his eyes. He licked his dry lips before yawning and nudging Yoongi.

"Daddy, wake up," he whispered, Yoongi merely turning his back on the younger to continue sleeping. "We need to go back inside before Tae and Kookie see us out here, and I'm too sore to walk..." he said, planting his lips on the older's shoulder.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with doing it outside last night," he teased in his groggy voice, barely even awake.

"That's because they weren't going to see us! I don't want those two to see you naked, it's not even me I'm worried about. But if you don't care then I guess it wouldn't bother you if I just walked into their room with nothing on and-"

"Gosh darn it, Jimin. Fine, I'll carry you inside, but I'm going back to sleep as soon as we reach our room." Jimin smiled, satisfied with his results, and thanked Yoongi with a kiss on the cheek.

Grudgingly, Yoongi got up and picked up Jimin, who had taken it upon himself to drape the blanked they were once lying upon on his body.

Yoongi was so tired he almost tripped over twice, which caused him to make some noise. It wasn't long before Taehyung got out of the room he and Jungkook were staying in just to land his perplexed eyes on the pair.

The caregiver was carrying Jimin bridal style, who thankfully had the long blanket draped over him so that it fell down a little over the sides and managed to cover Yoongi's member.

Taehyung clasped his large hand over his eyes and turned back immediately, saying "I'm not even gonna ask." Jimin looked up at Yoongi, who just like him, was trying to hold back a laugh.

  Quickly, Yoongi carried Jimin back to their room and plopped down on the bed with the male still in his arms, both laughing and gasping for breath. Jimin almost fell off the bed, he couldn't see anything while laughing, one could say his eyes basically disappeared.

  "We better shower before going back to bed, Yoonie, we can sleep later." Said Jimin, snuggling against Yoongi once they both caught their breath back.

Yoongi groaned. "I know you want to sleep," Jimin continued, "but we're all dirty. A relaxing, warm bath would be nice, wouldn't it?"

And since Yoongi just couldn't resist his boyfriend's charms, he gave in to his request like he always did. At the moment, the couple was already engulfed by the warm water filled with bubbles, Jimin sat in. between the older's legs and the latter massaged his hair with soapy hands, making his little hum with delight.