⚅⚅⚅⚀

¢hαρтєя 19

  The sun shone down on Jimin's features, who was curled up on a blanket placed on the grass

  The sun shone down on Jimin's features, who was curled up on a blanket placed on the grass. Although it was a bit of a cold day, it was still sunny, which was the type of weather Jimin throughly enjoyed (aside from rainy days).

  He looked like cute a kitten, curled up with his knees against his chest and his thumb between his lips. The little was about to fall asleep when Yoongi walked by him and sat down by his side, scratching his back pleasantly with his long fingers.

  Yoongi could've sworn he heard Jimin purr.

  "Daddy, I wanna sleep..." he mumbled with his thumb still in his mouth.

  "Sorry, Baby, but I can't let you sleep right now. You won't want to sleep at night if you fall asleep now." He slid his arms around Jimin's torso and attempted to sit him up properly. Jimin's head slumped against the caregiver's chest.

  The blond mumbled 'but am sleepy' with his eyes still closed, not even trying to stop his eyelids from heavily falling down. "Only because you're lying under the sun, we both know how sleepy being under the sun for too long can make you. And, if you get up, I'll give you some of the gummy bears I bought for you."

  The younger's head immediately shot up, his eyes still a bit groggy. "Can you carry me?" He fluttered his eyelashes as if trying to secure that the answer he'd get from Yoongi would be a yes.

  "Anything you want, baby." With a tad of difficulty, Yoongi carried Jimin into the living room, the younger refusing to let go of his caregiver even then. "Baby, if you want me to get you the gummies, you've gotta let go of me for a little."

  Jimin only tightened the grip of his thighs around Yoongi's waist and shook his head. Yoongi sighed, "Alright then, but don't start complaining if you fall down." With a strong arm, Yoongi secured Jimin's body against his own and bent down to pick up the huge pack of gummy bears carefully on the coffee table.

  Without much grace, he plopped down on the large comfortable sofa with Jimin still wrapped around him. "Daddy, feed me the red bears."

  "What's the magic word?"

  "Pwease?" Yoongi grinned and pecked Jimin on the lips before opening up the bag of gummy bears and picking out the red ones.

  "You're Daddy's good boy, isn't that right?"

  Jimin smiled happily at the compliment and opened up his mouth while nodding. Yoongi placed a gummy between his teeth and leaned in to place it inside Jimin's mouth. The latter took it happily, though not without locking their lips for a brief moment.

  •

  "Jimin, I said no. You cannot and will not have any candy before dinner, and that's my final word."

  "Then I won't have dinner and I'll eat the candy!"

  "Eating too much candy isn't good for you, plus, you need to listen to what I say. It's one of our rules, remember?"

  "But daddy, I am listening! I just don't wanna do what you say."

  "Jimin, if you don't listen to me, I will have to punish you."

The little fixed his eyes on the kitchen floor and stayed silent for a moment. He then looked up and said "I'm sorry, daddy," and just when Yoongi thought he'd handled the situation, Jimin snatched the bag of candies from one the kitchen counters and ran upstairs.

"Jimin! Get bak here right now!" Demanded Yoongi, who was now chasing after Jimin in an attempt to catch up to him to scold him and punish him for his behavior.

"No! I wanna eat the candy!" Jimin had locked himself in his room and was now sitting down with a stuffed animal next to him, all sorts of candies scattered around the floor.

"Fine! But there'll be serious consequences once you come out of there."

The blond little rolled on the floor while clutching his tummy. He had eaten too much candy, that was for sure. But still, he didn't dare come out the room to ask Yoongi for help. He didn't wanna be punished.

Unfortunately for him, after half an hour of his tummy aching, he was feeling needy for his daddy again. At this point, he didn't even care if he was punished, he just wanted his tummy to stop hurting and his daddy's cuddles. Surely Yoongi would know what to do. He'd definitely now how to fix this.

So, Jimin unlocked his door very slowly and peaked his head outside the door, seeing nothing but a dark, empty corridor. With his Mike Wazowski slippers on, he padded his way to Yoongi's room and went inside without bothering to knock the door.

And there he was, his caregiver, lying on bed while scrolling through his phone. "D-daddy?" Yoongi did not answer. "M-my tummy hurts and I miss you..."

Still no answer. Jimin crawled into bed with Yoongi and situated himself very close to the caregiver. "P-please don't punish me..."

"I'm sorry baby boy, but you know the rules. Tell you what, if you apologize now, your punishment won't be too bad."

Jimin thought about this for a moment, but then decided he would not apologize. He wanted the candy, so he took it. There was nothing wrong with that! Yoongi waited for an apology, but he received none.

"Fine then. Turn around." Jimin shook his head but did as he was told when Yoongi, in a very firm tone said "If you don't do what I tell you right now I'll make your punishment worse."

Jimin was lying down with his rear facing Yoongi, who yanked down his pants and made the little shriek from the sudden contact with the cold air. "I'm sorry for this, Jiminie, but you had it coming."

With his right hand, Yoongi smacked Jimin's fat ass cheeks, making Jimin flinch and squirm under Yoongi's touch. "T-that hurts!"

The older, paying little attention to Jimin's complaints, smacked him a second time. And then a third and a fourth time. The blond's rear now had red hand marks. Yoongi turned Jimin around again and pulled his pants back up. "D-daddy's mean! Mean, mean, mean! Daddy doesn't love ChimChim no more, that's why he spanked me!"

The little burst into tears and Yoongi wrapped his arms around him to soothe him. Jimin kept crying for about two minutes before Yoongi finally managed to shush him. "I'm really sorry, Jiminie, but I tried to warn you. When you disobey daddy and refuse to apologize, you get a punishment. But that doesn't mean I don't love you, on the contrary, I love you so so much it makes me sad to punish you."

"T-then why would you do it?"

"Because I need you to learn that there are consequences, sweetie. I promise that if you behave properly or at least apologize whenever you break a rule, there won't be any more spankies."

"O-okay Daddy." Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso tightly. "Please forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you, baby boy." He kissed Jimin's forehead sweetly, the he kissed his cheeks and lips. "And can Minnie forgive Daddy?"

"Jiminie will always forgive you, Daddy."