¢hαρтєя 3

  Yoongi and Jimin had spent the rest of their afternoon watching movies (specifically Winnie the Pooh) and eventually, Jimin had somehow ended up drifting off to dreamland with his head on Yoongi's lap, small arms wrapped around the raven haired ...

Yoongi and Jimin had spent the rest of their afternoon watching movies (specifically Winnie the Pooh) and eventually, Jimin had somehow ended up drifting off to dreamland with his head on Yoongi's lap, small arms wrapped around the raven haired male's waist. Yoongi hadn't even realized the two were in such an intimate position. He assumed little space would include a lot of skin-ship, but he didn't expect Jimin to get so comfortable with him so quickly. Sadly, he had leave for work, which meant disturbing Jimin's nap. He got up as carefully as possible, but apparently not carefully enough to keep Jimin asleep.

Little Jimin groaned under his breath when he felt Yoongi wriggling his way out of their embrace. "S-stay.." the blonde male mumbled, tugging at the older's sleeve in hopes to keep him in place.

"I'm sorry ChimChim, but I gotta leave for work now." He knelt down to run his hand through Jimin's strawberry blonde hair soothingly. Yoongi picked up Lumpy, who had ended up falling off the couch, and tucked it under Jimin's arm. Before seeing himself out, Yoongi looked around for anything he could write on, and eventually decided on using a paper napkin that was flattened under the now empty sippy cup.

He took a pen from one of his jean's back pockets and scribbled his phone number on the piece of paper, just in case Jimin needed Yoongi to come over again. He had his email address, but still. After a few minutes of roaming around the first floor, Yoongi found his way outside and called for a cab.

A sigh inevitably escaped Yoongi's mouth. He threw his head back and looked at the lights on the ceiling of the restaurant. Lights that were too bright for anyone who's energy had almost been drained completely. The man was about to fall asleep right on the spot, regardless of being standing up. He leaned his head on the wall momentarily, trying to get himself together but failing miserably.

Just when his eyelids were giving up on him, his co-worker Taehyung tapped his shoulders, nearly causing the older a heart attack. "Jesus, you scared the crap out of me." The other male laughed in response.

"Sorry, just trying to save you from getting your ass fired. If the boss sees you sleeping during work hours she'll chop your head off."

  It was no secret to any of Yoongi's co-workers that their boss hated his guts. Maybe it was because of that one time Yoongi accidentally made the woman fall down the stairs. What? It was an accident! He somehow startled her and well... she ended up falling. Needless to say, she blames Yoongi for that.

  She takes joy in using any opportunity that shows up to make Yoongi's life miserable.

    "My shift is about to end anyways, I can't wait to get home."

  "Same. But I wouldn't be so excited to get home if I were you."

  "Why?" Yoongi asked, scrubbing the table below him as diligently as he could.

  "You still have to pay rent, and your landlord isn't exactly a very patient person."

Yoongi groaned with frustration and ran a hand through his silky black hair. "Don't even mention that. I seriously need to earn some more money quickly."

And that's when he remembered. Jimin. He'd been so concentrated on his work (as concentrated as he could be considering he was in dire need of a nap) that he'd forgotten to update Tae on his current situation. "I met someone today." Yoongi continued.

The phrase immediately caught Taehyung's interest, who perked up with a glint of curiosity and mischief in his eyes. "Is that so?"

"I already know what you're thinking, and no, it's not that type of situation. Though I don't know if describing this person as a friend is a fitting term."

"Leaving labels aside, there must be something about them that makes you think I'd be interested in hearing it. Spill the beans."

"Well, he's..." Yoongi stopped mid sentence, thinking about a proper way to describe Jimin. Saying he was a little might have been giving out too much information on Jimin's private life; so he decided to keep it short. "Different. There's not much I can tell you about him, but what I can tell you is that the dude's loaded with money."

"Don't tell me you're trying to get into his pants for money!" Taehyung's mouth contorted into an 'O' as his eyes widened like plates. "You hoe!"

"Taehyung!" Yoongi slapped the younger's arm and the other chuckled. "Whatever, what I'm getting at is that he needs someone to... help with house chores, amongst other stuff. And he's willing to pay a good amount of money."

"That's great! You can just quit and start working for him, right?"

Yoongi sighed. "I wish it were that simple. I think there are other people applying for this job. I'll have to convince him to hire me somehow."

"Good luck with that, buddy." Taehyung patted Yoongi's back encouragingly and walked away, heading to the kitchen to wash some dirty dishes.

Just when he was about to start cleaning another table, his phone started vibrating in his back pocket. Yoongi slid hid slender fingers into his pocket and took out his phone, seeing a call from an unknown number arrive.

"Hello?"

"Y-yoon..." the raven haired mailed recognized Jimin's voice coming from the other side of te line. He heard muffled crying accompanied by a quivering voice.

"ChimChim, are you okay? Are you.. crying?"

"I-I had a scary dream. ChimChim don' like being alone when it's dark outside."

"I'm sorry, but there's not much I can do right now. Yoon has to work-"

"But I wan' Yoon her now! Am scared and I don't wanna be alone.." the little started sobbing uncontrollably, and Yoongi didn't even have time to answer because he heard someone, more specifically his boss, clearing her throat right behind him.

"And just what do you think you're doing, Mr.Min? These still aren't your break hours, or am I incorrect?"

  "ChimChim, hold on a second.." He removed the phone from his ear and turned around to face the woman behind him. "I know I'm supposed to be working, but I'm having a bit of an emergency right now, could you wait for a moment?"

  Needless to say, the woman looked absolutely appalled at her co-worker's response. "Excuse me? You don't get paid to slack around, you better start working now."

  Ignoring his boss' nagging, the ravenette contemplated his two options. He could either stay and complete his shift, or, he could get back to Jimin. In the end, the latter option was preferable. Yoongi knew that if he could get Jimin to think of him as someone reliable, he'd have a higher chance of getting the job. He would earn much more money for being Jimin's caregiver than for working at this stupid restaurant.

  Maybe it was risky, but eventually, it'd be worth it, right? "I'll be there as soon as I can." And with that, Yoongi hung up. He paid no mind to his boss urging him to come back, and eventually, saying she'd fire him. All he did was turn around momentarily and show her the finger.