⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅

cнαρтɛя 43

  "Jimin, there's absolutely no way we're spending that much money on new furniture

  "Jimin, there's absolutely no way we're spending that much money on new furniture. Why not just take the ones we already own? They're not worn out in the slightest bit." Yoongi argued back.

The couple had already set their mind on the house they wanted to buy together, which for someone who earned as much money as Jimin did, wasn't very expensive, and Yoongi was able to contribute with his part as well. Now, the issue was this: Jimin insisted on selling all their furniture to buy new furniture.

Yoongi thought it was silly to sell anything. The desks, chairs, beds, everything was in perfect state. (Except for the furniture little Jimin had drawn on with permanent marker.)

Still, Jimin said he wanted to go for a new theme, or as he has put said, a new "aesthetic".

"Pleaseee! You don't have to spend any money on anything," Jimin pouts, clinging onto Yoongi's arm.

The older realizes looking back at him was a mistake when Jimin gives him the classic puppy eyes. He groans in frustration. Yoongi agrees to buy new furniture and decorations for the new house, because he's weak for Jimin.

  "Thanks, Yoonie!" Jimin pecks him on the lips before jolting up and practically jumping out of bed, leaving Yoongi to curl up by himself under the warm blanket.

  "Wait, where are you going?" Yoongi asks, his voice thick with sleep. Jimin rummages through their closet, moving sweaters and jackets aside, often frowning upon some of them or scrunching up his nose.

   "I'm going out to buy some of the new furniture, duh. Or at least ask the stores to keep whatever it is that I choose in store for me while we work on the whole moving in process." He takes off Yoongi's shirt and pulls on one of his own.

  Yoongi groans again. "I'm tired, I want to sleep."

  "Alright, but don't complain if I end up getting something you don't like." Yoongi scoffs before sitting up to pull Jimin back to bed by the arm.

  "I don't feel like leaving this bed for another four hours." He wraps his arms tightly around Jimin's waist, who's back is now facing him.

   "I'm not making you go, you can stay if you want to." Jimin tries to slither away as he holds back a smile, Yoongi tightening his grip on his boyfriend's waist. "Let go already."

  Yoongi shakes his head and rubs it against Jimin's back. "Don't feel like it. It's cold outside and you're warm."

  "Then turn up the heater, you dumbo. Or just let me fetch you some more blankets." Still, Yoongi doesn't let go. Jimin rolls onto his side so he's facing Yoongi.