⚅⚁

¢hαρтєя 8

  "Daddy, daddy! Look what I drew-"

Oh God. He'd forgotten the rule about knocking first. And it was a mistake, a pretty big one. Because when he slammed the door open, there was a shirtless man sitting on Yoongi's lap, who also happened to be... half naked.

The men on the bed snapped their heads in Jimin's direction, a wild blush spreading on everyone's face. Well, everyone except Yoongi, he didn't seem slightly dazed at the situation in hand.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Jimin shut his eyes tightly and stepped back outside, slamming the door with the same force he'd used the first time.

The man sitting on top of Yoongi cleared his throat. "Well, that was... awkward. I thought you weren't dating anybody."

"Dating? Oh, no. He's just my flat mate."

"But he just called you-"

"I know, but believe me, he's not my boyfriend. I'm a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them." Yoongi placed his hands on the nape of the other's neck and pulled him close, causing their foreheads to bump against each other softly. "Now, where were we?"

The male straddling him chuckled and pressed his lips against Yoongi's harshly.

Jimin pressed his Carebears stuffie against his chest, feeling heat return to his cheeks when recalling the previous situation he'd gotten himself into.

Before going back into his room, Jimin had stood in front of the Yoongi's door, completely petrified. And it may just have being a mistake, because when he heard the noises coming from the room, he felt a knot in his throat.

"Wish Bear, do you think you could do me a little favor?" He raised the bear up to his face and looked at it straight in the eye. "I want you to make my wish come true, it's just a little wish though."

He placed his lips against the stuffed animal's ear and whispered "I wish I had never seen that situation unfold," he said in the softest voice he could manage, as if he was revealing some precious secret.

He sighed when there was no response from the Carebear. The little stood up from where he was seated and walked downstairs to grab a snack, maybe a banana.

When he got to the kitchen, he pondered on grabbing a fruit or Oreos as a snack. He knew Yoongi wouldn't approve of him eating cookies before dinner, but if he was busy with that random guy up in his room, there was no way he'd know what he was doing, right?

Jimin set the turquoise bear on the counter next to him and reached up for the packet Oreos. He ripped it open, stuffing one in his mouth. Afterwards, he turns to look at the stuffed animal on the counter. "Daddy is probably too busy to make dinner now... so I'll just eat this cookies! At least one good thing came out of this, isn't that right?"

  The blonde male took the bear and tucked it under his arm, sneaking the newly opened pack of Oreos into his room.

  Yoongi and his "friend" had been in that bedroom way too long for Jimin's liking. But he didn't wanna interrupt again, though he did want attention from his caregiver. He knew he couldn't always get what he wanted, but in the end, he still felt a little lonely.

  So, he kept himself occupied by having a tea party with his stuffed animals, watching Powerpuff Girls, Spirit and The Corpse Bride, but nothing seemed to help much.

  It was no secret that Jimin, when in little space, was needy. And a crybaby (sometimes even when he was big). Even before Yoongi and him had met, Jimin was almost never unattended while being in little space, which resulted in a bit of a needy Jimin.

  He promised himself he'd be a good boy today, (that is, despite breaking one of the rules on their list), that he wouldn't bother Yoongi, but he wanted cuddles right now. Though it's not like he wanted to see whatever the older was doing now.

  Now he was just mad. Mad because, instead of paying attention to him, his daddy was probably screwing some random guy in his bedroom. The memory made an ugly feeling brew in his stomach.

  So, he did what he would always do whenever he really wanted something. He cried. Jimin could be a little manipulative piece of shit when he wanted to be. He cried as loud as his vocal cords allowed him, using up all the air in his lungs. He thought of everything and anything that could make him sad, to make the act more believable.

  It wasn't but 7 minutes of crying later when Yoongi knocked the door, opening without waiting for a response. He wore a preoccupied look on his face, a frown forming on his features.

  "Why are you crying, sweetie? Is everything alright?" The elder sat down in front of Jimin, taking his little hands into his larger one. His black hair was completely wet, and he only wore basketball shorts, which meant he had probably just gotten out of the shower and ran straight to Jimin.

  Jimin held back a smile with all his might, he didn't wanna mess up his act, but seeing his daddy made him really happy.

  "Is everything alright?" The little heard the stranger ask from the hallway.

  "Don't worry, everything's fine." Yoongi responded, pulling Jimin close to his chest at the same time.

  "Min, something came up, I gotta blast. But thanks for the fun, that was definitely the best sex I've had in a while. I'll see myself out."

  Yoongi nodded, even though he was aware the other wouldn't see it. Jimin pulled away from Yoongi with a frown, puffing his chubby tear stained cheeks.

  "What is it baby?" The ravenette tilted his head to the side, brushing his thumb across the younger's cheek.

  Great, now he was in a sour mood again. He knew he had no right to feel like this, Yoongi could have sex with anyone he wanted, it's not like the two had a relationship outside of Yoongi being his caregiver. And it wasn't even because he liked him, it was because of his money.

  Jimin huffed and stood up abruptly, hugging Wish Bear close to his chest. "Nothin'." Yoongi grabbed him by the hand and the other tried to pull away with no success.

  "Did I do something? Was I being too loud? I-"

  "I'm not in the mood to talk." Aaand, now he was big again. He didn't feel like being little right now, at least not completely. "I'll be working in my office if you need me."

  And with that, he walked away, the stuffie still being held close to his body.

  Yoongi, on the other hand, remained in the living room, completely dazed. "What did I do?" He asked, throwing his arms up in the air. Seeing as he was in need of advice and Jimin refused to talk right now, he decided to call Taehyung. He probably wasn't gonna be able tell him everything, but it was worth a shot.