⚅⚅⚅⚅⚃

¢hαρтєя 28

  The little and his caregiver had laid in bed for a day, getting up rarely to get food, shower or go to the bathroom

  The little and his caregiver had laid in bed for a day, getting up rarely to get food, shower or go to the bathroom. Although Jimin did feel a lot better by the end of the day, he still didn't feel too happy to play with his toys.

  By next day though, Jimin was in a much better mood, he had even woken up before Yoongi. When the caregiver woke up, he saw, through sleepy eyes, Jimin staring at him with affection. He smiled softly at Yoongi, who smiled back and brought him closer.

  "What are you doing awake this early Baby?" He scratched Jimin's blond head, making the other basically purr.

  "Jiminie couldn't go back to sleep, but I didn't wanna wake up Daddy." He nuzzled his face in Yoongi's face and kissed him there, nibbling slightly on the skin. It was such a sudden movement that Yoongi almost gasped.

  "Let's just... lay here for a little longer, let's take a bath later." Jimin nodded and draped his leg over Yoongi's, eventually tangling them.

  •

  "No, Daddy, the old My Little Pony is waaaay better!" Insisted Jimin, staring at the now paused screen.

  "And what makes you say that?"

  "Well... wait a minute!" Jimin dashed over to his trunk and rummaged in it until he got to what looked to be its very bottom. From the chest, he took out ten plastic ponies, five of which looked to be older than the rest.

  "So, this right here is the original Rainbow Dash," he said, placing a light blue grayish pony in front of Yoongi. "And this one is the new one," he added, taking the other Rainbow Dash and placing it by its side. "See, the original one doesn't have wings, but this one does, and it isn't supposed to! And her rainbow hair was much brighter and prettier before."

  "And Pinkie Pie," he took two pink ponies, "is too dumb now. I mean sometimes it's fun I guess, but I liked the old one better." Yoongi nodded as if he actually paid attention to the topic, but he couldn't focus when he hadn't once seen this show in his life. All he could focus on was how adorable Jimin was.

  "... And Rarity is prettier in pink! And what about Scootaloo? She isn't even in the show anymore! She should be there instead of Twilight Sparkle. I also miss the little fairy ponies, they were really cute. The original show wasn't so complicated and dramatic!"

  Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's ranting. "Alright then, I suppose I will take your word for it. And what about Tom & Jerry? Do you prefer the old one or the new one better?"

  "The old shows are always better!" Jimin exclaimed happily. "Daddy, can we have an old movies and shows marathon? Please, please, pleaseee?"

  "Anything you want, Baby. But we'll probably need to check out some of them as DVDs, I don't think they're on Netflix."