Chapter 2

This is unbelievable.

"What" I screamed and they both looked at me in horror.

Dave got off the bed and used the bedspread to cover himself leaving the lady completely naked.

What a jerk!

"How dare you" I shouted holding my head with my two hands in anger. My eyes were drilling out tears immediately but he showed no remorse instead he placed both hands on his hips while staring at me with an arched brow.

"You weren't supposed to see that but since you've seen it, you have to know the truth now" he said and sighed like he said something reasonable

"What truth Dave, tell me, what truth do you have to say than you were cheating on me" I exclaimed. I knew I was loosing it but you won't blame me, we we've been dating for three years and all I asked for was for him to wait till our wedding night.

Was that too much to ask a guy?

"I am no longer cheating on you because I am done with you and our relationship" he dropped the bombshell and my heart shattered.

"No...no...no, you can't do this to me" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well, it looks like I already did that" he said and I fell down and broke in tears. I could feel the bolts in my head loosening as my brain prepared for an unauthorized flight.

"You promised not to break my heart Dave, why now? We've been dating for three good years, why this?... Why this all of a sudden" I said in between tears.

"Ruth am tired of your silly over religious attitude, how can you expect me to date you for how many years with just some little pecks you called a kiss! Which man can?"he ask as he settled back with his silent Mistress

"So that was it" I said and stood up. "Listen to your self Dave, you are breaking up with your Christian fiance because I refused to fornicate with you huh and you know it is against our tradition"

"Just shut your trap! I've tried enough by enduring it for too long. As you can see am now with my true soul mate, the one that knows how to satisfy my urges and not some unfashionable brat" he spat and sat down back on the bed to hug his mistress who was eyeing me with anger.

"If this is some kind of joke just stop it"

"Ruth am sure you knew we were busy before you came in so please use the door" he said and hot tears streamed down my face.

My so called fiance was sending me out of his house.
His house which I thought would become our house one day.

"Darling, we should have locked the door to prevent trashy intruders from interrupting us" his Mistress said and batted her false lashes to me before turning to kiss Dave fully on the lips and they began licking and sucking each other's lips.

That was disgusting.

"Dave I just want you to know that this is not a Christian act and you will surely regret this" I said and turned to leave.

"Am promising you that I won't even miss your shadow" he said and they both laughed.

I broke into tears again and left in anger. How dare he do that with me, sending me out of his apartment, i took the bus but I knew I could not go home so as to avoid different questions so I went to a nearby secluded park and sat down near a bench to pour out my tears and anger.

I can't still believe that Dave broke up with me. Today is our third year anniversary as lovers and I decided to give him a suprise visit, little did I know that the suprise he has for me was greater.