Chapter 15

Ruth's POV

I woke up from my sleep and said my morning prayers.

I can't still believe I danced with my boss, as a Christian we really shouldn't be dancing to such worldly beat but I don't understand why I did that and danced with him even after turning Mr Carlos down.

May Almighty God forgive me.

I stood up to brush my teeth and take my bath and I also dressed up in my usual clothing.

'Maybe Joanna and I should just go out on a tour' I thought but then Joanna came inside.

She was putting on a blue pant and a black sweater and her curls was let down.

"Hey, are you ready for some tour" she said settling down on my bed while i was sitting on the dressing table.

"I was just about to come to your room and ask you that" I replied.

"Where do you think we should go to" she asked.

"I'm hungry" I said patting my tummy.

"Which day are you not always hungry? Well the hotel has some delicious French delicacies, want to try some"

"Definitely. But what about Mr Dennis? Has he taken his breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah. He and Bob went out for some things-that-doesnt-have-to-do-with-me" she said sluggishly.

"Oh that nice"I said combing my hair.

"But why are you asking about him?" She asked and I stopped.

"Ummm I was just asking like you know"

"I don't know anything Ruth,am damn serious, I also don't even know why you danced with him" she retorted and I dropped the comb.

"I danced with him only because he asked me too and he is my boss".

"When do you start caring if he is your boss, tell me"

"Come off it Joanna, no matter what he is still my boss"

"Stop using that as a cover, when you came, you said you hated him, you said he was a beast. Now what is happening Ruth? Oh you danced with him because he was a beast and you were the beauty right" she said sarcastically and I busted into laughter but she shun me up.

"Ruth it not funny, what happened to your religious practices"

"I didn't say I hate him, It is not biblical to hate someone and I knew I called him a beast and devil but can't you see that he is changing at least he is trying to"

"Oh my God, do you have feelings for him" she asked and I was stunned.

"N..no..I don't have such" I replied maybe a little bit unsure.

"You better don't have any because He. Can't. Date. You" she said emphasising on her last statement and I looked at her in suprise.

"Ruth am sorry it just that-"

"I understand you perfectly" I said and she nodded and we sat in silence for about five mythen she broke it.

"Something is vibrating under my butt and I think it your phone" she said and removed my ringing phone under her butt. I won't blame her not to have felt it before because of the softness of the bed.

I collected the phone and it was an unknown number but I picked it up.

"Hello who am I on to?"

"Make sure you get ready by seven o'clock this evening. I've bought the Eiffel tower ticket and we would be going by seven in the evening" the caller commanded and i could tell that it was Mr Dennis.